Day 139

Sunday, August 23, 2020

~~~

Spending roughly three hours around a family you haven't talked with for months is really awkward because you just don't know what to say or do. 

And... I don't know, but I just wasn't feeling 100%. Like, I'm pretty sure my period's coming or like, a day or two away from happening plus I was wearing these obnoxiously tight shorts because it's laundry day so I had nothing else to wear. 

Oh and I haven't had the most filling of meals, so that definitely helps!

And I can't say anything because I even start to act like I'm even the tiniest bit sick my parents will blame my hang out with friends and be obnoxious for weeks.

Then of course there's the whole: trying to get back on to school time and getting ready to go back to school while also staying on track with my writing and cleaning my room and doing chores and stuff that's going to be taking over my life.

I just....

There's so much to do, and so many unknowns. Will I be able to handle my classes? Will I be able to balance my friends, school, wattpad, my writing, taking care of myself, and my family? Not to mention the whole mask thing which is already messing with my acne fiercely and I'm debating about whether it's more trouble than it's worth to do a redo on my school picture. 

Oh!

But I do get a single day without anyone from 7:40am to 4pm all to myself!! So if I get all my scheduled work done, I can do stuff I want to do for once!!

I could... watch TV! I could blast my music!! I could write at my desk without worrying who'll be looking over my shoulder!! I could wear a skirt and my high heels!! There's so much I could do!!!!

So there are some good things coming up!!

Stay safe kiddos, remember I'm always here for you if you need me or just want to talk.

Love you all <3<3<3<3

~Ink