Day 110

Saturday, July 25, 2020

~~~

It's a positivity chapter today!! But before I get into it, I feel like I need to say something quickly.

Sometimes, when I'm writing the positivity chapters, I'm in a terrible mood. I feel empty or I'm sad or I feel like there's something broken deep inside of me. But instead of writing my feelings out and screaming at a screen with words, I choose to follow my rule and write a good, wholesome chapter that will bring peace or happiness or just something good. 

And by the end, by the time I've written up the chapter, I'm feeling better. Maybe not perfect, but better. They may to be for you the reader, but they help me just as much and I felt you should know that.

Also it's been 10 days since I did a somewhat face reveal and I can't believe it's only been 10 days because it feels like forever ago.

~~~

Can you get into a comfortable position? Lay down or sit cross legged, just make sure you're comfortable. 

Place your hands, palms up, in a way that feels right for your position.

I want you to lengthen your spine as much as possible, so your shoulders and spine feel straight and aren't slouched.

Breathe in for four seconds.

Hold it for seven.

Exhale for eight.

Your muscles are pretty tense aren't they?

Clench them tighter, as tight as possible. Clench all your muscles as much as you can.

Hold that for ten seconds.

Release it all at once and relax everything.

Feel better?

What you just did was a stress reliever. Basically, clenching every muscle you could convinced your body that you were in "danger" and summoned all that low bearing stress you've been building up over the weeks and forced all it's energy into your muscles to "save you". By relaxing everything, you convinced your body that the "danger" is pass and lessened/got rid of the stress that's been building. 

If you want you can do some shoulder rolls or stretching, that would help relieve some of the remaining stress.

I hope that helped and I hope you have a great morning/day/night!

Stay safe kiddos and take some deep breathes.

I love you <3<3<3<3

~Ink