Day 69

Sunday, June 14, 2020

~~~

Pride Day 14: favorite celebrities 

XD I have no idea. Tom Hiddleson? Tom Holland? The Chris-es of Marvel? Ben Platt? Lin Manuel-Miranda? Zedaya? Carrie Fisher? Beyoncé? Oprah? P!nk? Brendon Urie? Professor McGonagall? 

~~~

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Yeah it's 69 chapters of LNT ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ANYWAY

I'm seriously tired, so today's chapter is going to be quick.

Have you ever been anxious for no reason?

Where, slowly, your body starts getting more fidgety, more nervous ticks start appearing.

Your fingers tap a steady beat of the thrumming terror in your skin.

Your breathing changes, become more shallow, each one coming just the tiniest bit faster.

Your feet or knee or leg starts bouncing, vibrating back and forth as quickly as possible.

Every movement is quickened more than normal, each minor and major action done to the rhythm of a horror trailer.

Each sense is heightened, the general feeling of not right not right not right grows in intensity.

Soon it's all you can do to stay still, to not let on that you're not okay, to keep the pent up energy inside.

And then, when it's all too much, you excuse yourself away and suddenly it all crashes down around you.

Your limbs are heavy, like there's a weight added to them that wasn't there before.

You can barely find it inside yourself to move.

Your emotions are all dull.

There's no motivation at all.

Your breathing is back to normal, maybe even a touch deeper than normal.

You feel sluggish.

You feel useless, demoralized.

What was the point of that? 

Why did that happen?

What caused that?

Why can't I just hide away for a few days to recharge?

Stay safe kiddos, make sure to take off that binder after 10 hours! I know you want to keep it on but it's so you don't crush your lungs and ribs.

I love you all <3<3<3

~Ink