Day 82

Saturday, June 27, 2020 

~~~

Pride Day 27: if the world were ending, what would you do?

Depending on how much time, step 4/4b and step 5 may be combined and/or shortened.

1. Log in to my fic accounts and quickly summarize/post the ending of every single fic along with a 'I love all you, thank you for reading my shit'.

2. Send out super long heartfelt text to all of my friends.

3. Get dressed up into my favorite outfit because comfort.

4. Say I love you to my family.

4b. Or I'd say everything I've never said to them. 

5. Come out to everyone.

6. Curl up with a book or fic and wait for my death.

~~~

Trigger Warning: pain and blood. That's right. I'm...

...

.....

.........

................

......................

.............................

werewolf.

Kidding

Anyways so I'm in ~pain~ and will be in ~pain~ for a week, and during this time I will probably start talking about stabbing a bunch of people and/or starting a revolution, I apologize ahead of time. My filter dies when I'm in pain, and because I'm in pain the thoughts I keep trapped in the back of my mind start to appear more. 

My organs are trying to kill themselves, it's inevitable. 

Positive side: I'm losing roughly 0.2 pounds of blood which means I'm losing 0.2 pounds!

Anyways sorry for springing this on y'all.

Stay safe kiddos! Remember to have some protein, it'll give you energy!

I love you all <3<3<3

~Ink