Day 25

Friday, May 1, 2020

~~~

Notes before I begin: THERE IS A NEW SANDERS SIDES VIDEO AND OH MY GODS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT AND ARE IN THE FANDOM YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT YEAH IT'S 51 MINUTES AND CHANGE BUT GUYS IT'S AMAZING ONCE YOU'VE WATCHED IT FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME BECAUSE I AM FREAKING OUT AND REALLY WANT TO FAN-SCREAM WITH

~~~

You.

Yes you.

You are eternal.

Why, you might ask?

Because you were created out of the dusts of the universe. Always have been, always will be.

When you die, because sadly we all do, you will still be a part of the universe.

Your dust will become the dirt and the dirt nurture a plant, a plant nurture an animal, going and going in an endless cycle.

You will never be completely gone.

The memory of you will live on in others' memories.

The love you held for others will be carried on in their hearts.

The matter that you were made of will stay in the universe forever.

The energy that was held in you will always be there for others.

Because we may not "live forever", but our memory does. And when memory fails, love lives on longer. And when your love in others eventually dies when all of them die, then your matter stays there. And to join your matter in it's infinite lifetime, energy that belonged to you and others before you.

And one day, far far far after your death and memory death and love death, your matter will reunite with space, where it was created and lived once. And the energy will be there, as it too was created back then, when all things were made.

You existed long before your time on Earth, and you will continue to live on long after your time on Earth draws to an end.

And maybe it isn't how you wished to live on, but I find it comforting that long after I'm dead and everyone I love is dead and no one remembers me, I will still be a part of the universe, my parent before what I identify as me was born. I will be with it, a part of it, forever a piece of the stars and space and the universe.

Stay safe kiddos!! Message me if you ever want to chat or have someone listen to you!

All my love <3<3

~Ink