Day 111

Sunday, July 26, 2020

~~~

Before I start, an announcement: MY ARO ACE FRIEND CAME OUT TO HER MOM ABOUT BEING ACE MY GIRL DID IT SHE REALLY DID IT I'M SO FREAKING PROUD OF HER!!!!!!!

Her mom said she didn't like labels but would support my friend and I just- handncjskdkdhsjs I'm so happy she's being supported because I know how toxic society can be against us aces but she's out and she's going to be okay!! 

Plus I get to meet up with her and two other friends next week Sunday for brunch which means I'll get to hug them (as long as they're comfortable with that of course) and it's just.... I really needed some good news and this is incredible news. 

~~~

Anyways, as I start on my monthly ordeal of passing the internal lining of an entire organ, I have a couple things to say.

1. Men shouldn't have control or say over a woman's body.

Do men bleed out the lining of one of their reproductive organs every month? No.

Have men ever worried about bleeding through their underwear/shorts/pants/skirt? No.

Have men searched through their backpack in desperation to find a pad or tampon only to find none and have to hope they don't leak too much until they can get one and change? No.

Do men have to think about birth control and making sure to take it every single day? No.

Are men expected to carry a living organism inside of them for nine months and then birth it in a procedure that is so painful that the bearer of the child has to have a giant needle stuck in their vein and pump massive amounts of pain killers into them just so they don't pass out from the vast amounts of pain it creates? No. 

(Note: none of this beat down of what women have to go through that men don't applies to trans people as they deserve a say over their own body just like women)

2. If someone wants their tubes to be tied so they can't have children, let. Them. Have. Them. Tied.

It is their goddam body, if they don't want to birth children then they don't want to birth children. Besides, it could be for medical reasons, they may not survive having a kid. 

Don't ask the husband for his permission.

Don't limit it to people who already have a set number of kids.

Don't label a person's body as anything less than their own. 

That body is theirs and theirs alone. Their husband has no authority over it. If they talk it over with him that's understandable, but they don't need his approval or permission to do it. It is their own choice. Their body. Their choice.

3. No one should be forced to carry a child they didn't consent to, can't provide for, and/or can't afford. Especially someone under sixteen (the lowest age of consent in the USA).

If the bearer is under the age of consent, they shouldn't be forced to go through a process that has the potential to kill them and/or the baby/babies. I don't care what the laws say or what religion says, consent is consent and if someone is too young to vote or legally have alcohol they are too young to become a parent. 

End. Of. Story.

4. Universal Healthcare is possible and we need it.

That's it. 

That's all I'm giving to it.

If you don't agree, look at most of Europe. They get it. They get universal healthcare. 

And if you still don't agree, get out of my life because everyone, and I mean everyone deserves to be able to go to a hospital, get treated, and walk out without drowning in debt for the rest of their life.

Stay safe kiddos and make sure to hydrate!

I love you all <3<3<3<3

~Ink