Day 140

Monday, August 24, 2020

~~~

If you haven't, please look at my message board because there's some very important information there.

Also it took me way too long to get this to publish. I think I'll need to start a new book soon for this. 

~~~

POSITIVITY CHAPTER!!!!!

Love is the feeling of a someone hugging you. It's the gift of a smile, put there by you. It's the warmth of a blanket draped over your legs. It's the understanding they have for you. It's the good night and good morning texts you swap every day like clockwork. It's staying up until 12 in the morning to make sure they're okay. It's singing to a song you know half the words to and adore. It's laughing together over everything and nothing. It's being there for each other without saying a word. It's spending five minutes to type out a message to a friend who admits they could use some cheering up. It's cracking a bad joke you got from a tumblr post you saw once that made them laugh. 

Beauty is the sun rising and painting the sky. It's the way someone has this voice that you hear in your head because it's so distinctly them. It's the way they look so perfectly them. It's dew drops on blades of grass. It's a waterfall crashing down around you. It's the sun shining down through leaves that show off every vein. It's your favorite color. It's the flowing rhythm of a song you'd know in your bones. It's the way words flow from your head to the page with a poetic brilliance that just is how you think and write. It's the way your hand draws out shapes and turns it into works of art that deserve to be put in galleries. It's the way you can create things only you could create and do so wonderfully. 

Comfort is having a home in the arms of those you hold close in your heart. It's the touch of another you trust. It's safety echoing from every corner of the place. It's the softness of blankets. It's the fluff of pillows. It's the warmth of light. It's laying in fresh grass that is soft and smooth and cool to the touch. It's worn shoes. It's the stable outfit that you have to wear at least once a week. It's the promise of unconditional love you believe. It's the taste of hot chocolate on the tongue. It's watching your favorite movie. It's the one song  that brings you up no matter what. It's the unconscious relaxation you do as soon as you walk in. It's the feeling of safety. It's sinking into the fluff.

Stay safe kiddos and remember, hydrate!

I love you all so much <3<3<3<3

~Ink