Chapter 1

Hello there, I'm Y/N, I'm 16 years old, from Mexico and Puerto Rico. I moved to new Jersey from Chicago with my fam that I love and my only dog name (whatever you guys want to name it). I moved here like 2 days ago and I already made a friend named Y/B/F/N ( your Best friend name) and she's really a crackhead which I love to be with for my entire life. I start school in 2 days so I'm not really ready so I invited my bestie to go shopping and to go out to eat to chill.

Y/N POV

I texted Y/B/F/N to get ready cause I'm on my way.

Y/n~ hey bestie! I'm on my way to pick you up!

Bestie~ ight I'll get ready

*10 minutes later*

I pull up to her house and she immediately runs out of her house forgetting to lock her door.

Y/N~ *you started laughing*

Bestie~ what? Why are you laughing?

Y/N~ you left your door open your house is going to get robbed!

Bestie~ and I OoP *she started laughing and running to her door locking it*

*Three hours past*

Me and bestie are walking around at the store and gossiping about things and everything and brought a lot of stuff which we couldn't handle it.

Y/N~ can we have a brake my arms are hurting From all these bags.

Bestie~ yeah your right lets just sit down.

We sit down on some fancy chair and saw someone infront of me.

Y/N~ bro I'm not done yet I'm still tired.

You raised your head up and see...

Hey it's the "Author", this is my first book so let me know if I'm doing good and everything and I would love for you guys to give me ideas and give out credits if I know how to so yeah. Thanks for reading and be safe out there!