Chapter 45

Mattia's POV

After we all went to class, I sat on my seat and Alejandro is in this class with me. We sit next to each other and did our work. I kept thinking about Y/n and of what happened yesterday. Also of what Jenna told her. I saw Y/n taking out her phone but I couldn't see why because Jenna was on her way and I didn't want her to see me because I don't want to see her. I haven't seen Y/n's face this morning. She had her head down the whole time. "Class I'll be back, I'm going to get some copies" the teacher says and walks out. "Mattia are you ok?" Alejandro asks. "Yeah I'm ok" I say. "Are you sure?" He asks. "I keep thinking about Y/n and yesterday" I say. "Yesterday was fucking scary bro, we almost got killed" he says. "Yeah, we almost did" I say. Then the teacher walked in and continued the lesson. Time went slow and it was time for lunch I guess. Me and Alejandro went to lunch and waited for the others to come. Kairi always comes to lunch with Y/n because they had the same class together but he came alone. Also Alejandro's girl. "Where's Y/n?" Me and Alejandro asks at the same time. "I Don't know, she just disappeared" Kairi says." I haven't seen her yet though" Alejandro's girl says. "Should we go up and look for her?" I ask. "Yeah sure" all of them says. We checked everywhere but we couldn't find her." She's probably in the bathroom" Alejandro's girl says. "Probably, would you check" Alejandro says and she nodded. She checked the bathroom and came out with no one. "Not here" she says. "Where is she?" I ask. We walked around the school and heard these girls laughing and talking inside of an empty classroom. We looked at the door and saw these group of girls that Y/n saw this morning. "Your such a weirdo" a girl says. "Just kill yourself, nobody likes you" another says. "What are you going to do? Cry?" Another girl says and they all started to laugh. "Umm... Why do you have that with you?" They say. "Why do you have this in your backpack? Are you trying to kill us?" they say. They all started to back away. "What happened to your face?" They asked. We all decided to walk in and stop the girls. "Can y'all leave?" We say. "Y'all are going to die" the girls say and they ran away. We looked at the person that was getting bullied and it was Y/n. "Y/n are you ok..." I asked. She had her head down still and was holding something on her hand. A knife? What the fuck is she thinking? "Y/n why you have that in your hand?" Kairi asks her. She then started to laugh. "Y/n, stop playing around and let go of the knife" I say and took her knife out. "Where did you get this knife from?" I asked her. "Garage" she says. "That's where we hid the package" Kairi and Alejandro says. "Why did you guys tell her?" I say. "We didn't I swear" Kairi says. "Whatever let's go Y/n" I say and grabbed her hand and she immediately grabbed her backpack. We didn't check what's inside of her backpack though. We walked out of the room and stayed in the hallway until the bell rang. We were all talking but Y/n hasn't said anything. "Y/n can you raise your head up now? Your neck is going to hurt" I say. "No" she says. She sounds creepy. "Come on don't be shy" I say. "Your beautiful" I say and I raised her head up. "Oh God" I say looking away. "Damn Mattia, some world we live in" Alejandro says. "No, look at her face" I say still holding her head up. "Oh my God, what the fuck happened to your face?" They all say. Her left eye is white like a cat eye and she haves scars on her face around her eyes. "Who did this to you?" I asked. "No one, thats how I'm going to be forever" she says. There's something wrong with her.