Chapter 12

Mattias POV

*Next morning*

I woke up with my blanket on top of me because it was freezing. The only thing that I was thinking was Y/n, why? I don't know. I just have this feeling whenever I'm around her. I opened the door where Y/n was sleeping at and saw her still sleeping. I just smiled at her but I then tought that I don't like her or do I. As I was walking to the kitchen I heard Kairi arguing on his phone so I stayed on the stairs listening what was happening.

On the phone
Kairi & Stranger

Kairi~ you are not taking her back home!

Stranger~  i Don't care what you say, we are taking her back with us because she is part of our gang and is on our family members.

Kairi~ well I don't give a Fuck! We are not letting her go and stay with your gang and hurt her.

Call ended

I walked to the kitchen seeing Kairi hung up the phone.

Mattia~  what was that all about?
I ask while opening the fridge and getting a water bottle.

Kairi~ oh it was nothing, it was just the scammers, they always call you and try to take your money.
He says while rubbing his face.

Mattia~ "Well I don't give a fuck! We are not letting her go and stay with your gang and hurt her!"
I repeated what Kairi was saying on the phone

Kairi~ ok listen, I don't know how but "Los Dueños" got my number and Called me saying that they want Y/n back for safety, like what the fuck fam.
He says raising his voice.

We both saw Alejandro and his girl walking to the kitchen and asked what was happening. We both told them everything. Alejandro was shook and his girl was scared for Y/n. I went upstairs to check on Y/n if she was ok. I knocked on the door and she answered "come in!" and knew she was awake and ready for the day. I went inside and saw Y/n with a cute outfit on. She turned around and looked at me. "How do I look?" She says while turning around facing me. My jaw dropped and my eyes were wider. "Ugh I know I look ugly I'll just stay on with my PJ" she says turning back on the mirror. "No no no you look fine for real!" I say while scratching my back of my neck and I knew I was blushing. "Oh really!" I heard her say come closer and closer. She hugged me and I hugged her back. "Thanks!" She says then kissing my cheek. I knew she saw me blush. She went downstairs and I followed her behind. I saw everyone staring at her. "What? Ugh I knew it I'll just change back to my PJ for real" she say while turning around and started walking to her room but I pulled her and turned her around back facing the group. "No no no you look like a baddie!" Alejandro's girl said while hugging her. "Yeah you actually do!" Kairi and Alejandro said at the same time. "Well thank you guys!" She says with a smile. "Y'all look fabulous!" She said to us which we were on our PJ's and we all laughed and thanked her. "Should we tell her what happened today earlier Kairi?" Alejandro's girl ask. We all told her everything and she was scared. We all hugged her  and said that everything is going to be fine. She smiled and she asked "what about school? Didn't school started 2 days ago I think?"