Chapter 18

Y/N POV

Me and Mattia were just chilling inside of the empty classroom talking and laughing. "I can't believe we are Best friends! You know" I say while looking at Mattia and I smiled. "We are?" Mattia says looking at me with a confusion face. "Yeah duh!" I say while standing up and walking to the empty teacher table. "What about Alejandro's girl? Isn't she your bestie?" He says while standing up from the floor and sitting on one of the student desk. "Yeah she's still my bestie but I feel like she's getting interupted by being with Alejandro, but I'm really happy for her" I say while getting a large ruler from the desk and pointing it on the chalk board. "Oh well I guess we are best friends" Mattia says and I looked at him and saw him staring at me. He looked away and I said "Mattia Polibio would you like to write something on the board" handing him a chalk so he can write something. He stand up and went in front of the board and wrote "I luv u" with a heart. We both laughed and I put down the large ruler and he put down the chalk. We both decided to get out of the room and just walk around the school. We were running and walking and laughing. We heard keys dangling and we both looked at each other with a "oh no" face and we ran to the janitor closet and stayed there hoping for that teacher to leave.vwe were laughing so hard that we couldn't be quite and we almost got caught. The room was so tight that we were like on top of each other. I could feel his body next to me and his warmth. I looked at him and he was tall Af and I need to look up to see his face. We both heard the keys going away, and I opened the door slowly and we both walked out. We were laughing so bad that we interupted a class. The bell rang but it was only 3rd period. Only 4 more periods till school finish. We were walking to get out of school because we were skipping school. We both saw the group of boys from yesterday and we both looked away and got out of school. We were outside and we saw these shadows and we knew who thy were. We looked back and saw the group of "Fuckers boys" and me and Mattia were looking at each other. "Well look who we found" one of the boys said standing there. "Boyfriend and Girlfriend here" Mariano said. "We are not together!" Me and Mattia said at the same time. The boys were getting closer and we both ran and jumped the fence and kept running t the House. The boys were chasing us but then we lost them. We entered our house and locked everything. The doors, window. We were just there standing behind the front door catching our breath. Then we both laughed out loud dying. "That was dope!" I screamed jumping up and down with excitement. I looked at Mattia and he was smiling. We both decided to just chill at my room to listen to music. I found a medium speaker from my closet and turned on the music. I laid on my bed just listening and kind of dancing. I saw Mattia just standing there looking ya the floor. I got up from my bed and grabbed his hand and dragged him to dance with me to the song.