Chapter 35

Mariano's POV

"Hahaha you got attacked Bryce!" Antonio says while laughing. "Antonio shut the FUCK up! Now!" I screamed at him. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Jenna asked me. "We could have worked harder on our plan but nOOoO, it was shit like all of you!" I say. "It's fine, we could do something else but better this time" Bryce say.

Bryce
Fucker boy

"Shut up Bryce, you got your skinny ass balls kicked" Jenna says. "How you know that I have skinny ass balls?" Bryce ask her. "Yeah how you know?" I asked the same. "Bitch is you dumb, I slept with Bryce while I was dating Mattia" Jenna says rolling her eyes. "Oh yeah, that's why he broke up with you" Antonio says while laughing at her. "I don't know, something like that" Jenna says. "He evens haves someone right now" Antonio says. "Yeah and I'm going to kill her" Jenna says with a mad face. "You don't even know her" I say. "Oh I don't know if you guys knew but me and her were best friends before I came here before she did." Jenna says. "Wait you guys were best friends?" All of us asked at the same time to Jenna. "Yes, we were like sisters. Her mom treated me like I was one of her daughter's. I loved her so much that I even moved in her house for couple of years. Then her mom asked me if I wanted to work with her and her group. I asked yeah because I needed a job after not living with my own parents because they will treat me like shit. I moved here two years ago and I was living somewhere else before meeting you guys." Jenna explained. "Did you told Y/n that you were moving to New Jersey?" I asked her. "I told her that I was moving back with my parents, and before, I told her everything about my parents so that's why she asked me to move in with her. She asked me if my parents made up and I told her yeah that they are sorry, but for real I was moving to New Jersey to work with the gang." Jenna says. "Did she saw you at the party?" I ask. "No I'm surprised" Jenna says. "Does Mattia know that you guys were Best friends before?" I ask. "When I was with Mattia, I would tell him everything about my past and he will listen, but I didn't tell him about Y/n, I don't know why though" Jenna says. "Do you still love her?" I ask. "Yeah I wanna see her but I want her to know that Mattia is mine! Forever!" She says. "Psycho BITCH!" The boys screamed. "Whatever, I will kill all of you and all the girls that will talk to him, so I found my next target" she says. "Damn" I say. "Yes" she says. "When are we going back to school?" Antonio asks. "I don't know, probably next week" I say. "Also I texted Mattia saying that I can't wait to see him at school whenever he goes" Jenna says showing us the message. "Hoe" Antonio says. "Whatever dickhead" Jenna says. "When are these kids going to shut up!" I say to myself. "What you say?" They both asked. "Nothing" I say quickly. "He said when are you guys going to fuck each other" Bryce says. "Bitch I didn't even say that" I say. "Ew no I don't wanna sleep with him. I wanna go back with-" Jenna says but got interupted by all of us. "WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK HOE!" we all screamed. "Assholes" Jenna says while walking upstairs to her room. "Psycho" Antonio says going to the basement. "Piece of shit" Bryce says going back to his show on the TV in the living room. I started laughing and went to my room. I sit on my bed and was thinking if I want to be here or not. I just want to be a normal teenager. Go to places to hang out with friends, movies, park, partys, everything that a normal teenager does, instead of killing people, torturing them, and stalking them. That's what i will do forever in my life for now. I need to think of a way to get away from this situation.