Chapter 14

*next morning*

I woke up on the sofa with a blanket on top and felt someone next to me cuddling. I saw that it was Mattia. I looked around and looked around and saw nobody but me and Mattia. I guess I was moving to much that Mattia woke up. "Oops sorry" I say while getting off the sofa. "Umm what happened last night?" Mattia asked while sitting up and rubbing his eye. "I don't know I guess we just slept after the movie" I say while walking to the bathroom changing. After I changed I saw the group together talking and vibing to the song that was on the tv. Bestie ran to me and dragged me to the middle of the living room and we both started dancing with the boys. It was so fun that we got tired and sat on the sofa. "Don't we have school tomorrow?" I ask while looking at the group and they all Nodded. "What do I need to do since I'm new here?" I ask. "You just need to get your schedule and someone will show you around I guess, but don't worry we are there for you." Bestie said while giving me a hug. "Make sure nobody Fucks with you" Kairi says while looking at Mattia and he nodded his head. "What do you mean?" I ask while looking at both of them. "There's these fuckers in school that always mess around people and some of the boys are from "Los Dueños" so we are always with each other and careful around school" Mattia says while checking the alarm and it was already 7:58 so we needed to get ready for bed for school tomorrow. We all changed to our PJ and went to our room. "Night guys!" I say to everyone and they all said it back. I was laying on my bed thinking about school and what the "Fuckers boys" do to everyone. What if they know me? Since I'm part of "Los Dueños" and they are part of my family member. What if they kidnapp me and hurt me or my friends? I started to sweat but I got to sleep.

Dream

I woke up to a loud noice coming from the room next door where Mattia's room is at. I tip toe to his room and saw the group dead body everywhere. I looked to Mattia's bed and saw him bleeding. "MATTIA!" I screamed while running to him. "It's going to be fine" he says while catching a breath. I hold his hand and cried on his chest. "I love you" I heard him say. "I love you too" and kissed him on the cheek and he closed his eyes and I knew he was gone. I went to bestie and I cried so much cause she was like my sister and I loved her. She was gone already. I know that she knows that I love her and that she loves me. I kissed her hand and went to the two boys and did the same thing. I knew that it was "Los Dueños" because they want me back with then but we didn't wanted to.

I woke up shaking on my bed and sweating. I felt two hands on me and saw that it was Mattia and Bestie checking up on me. "Are you ok?" Mattia and Bestie asked at the same time. I nodded and said "it was just a dream I guess" they both hugged me and Mattia said "well get ready because it's our first day of school!" He says while getting up from the bed and smiling at me. I smiled back and nodded and started getting ready for the day