Chapter 19

MATTIA POV

Me and Y/n were dancing to the song and we were acting like crackheads. We kept laughing and dying at the same time. We were both tired and Y/n laid on her bed. I laid next to her trying to catch my breath. She was still laughing and I laughed too. "That was fun" I say looking at Y/n. "Ik right" she says looking at me with a smile. I sat up looking at the time and it was only 2:20, school finishes at 3:00. "I'ma go to room and change" I say looking at Y/n and she nodded. I walked to my room and changed with some short and a non sleeve shirt. I walked back to Y/n's room and I saw her looking at her phone. "What's wrong?" I asked and she looked up at me. "Umm.... an unknown number texted me" she says and I knew she was scared because I could see it on her face. "What they say" I said while sitting next to Y/n. She handed me her phone and saw the message.

Text message
Unknown

???~ hello princess

???~ can't wait to steal you from Mattia

???~ I'm not going to hurt you I swear

???~ can't wait to see you at school tomorrow <3

End of text

I blocked the number and put the phone on her desk. I saw her cry and I went up to her and hugged her. "Just ignore it best friend" I say while touching her hair. "I did nothing though" I heard her say while crying on my chest. "Ik you did nothing but they are just jerks" I say while giving a kiss on her head. I sat next to her on her bed confronting her. I felt her sleep on my arms and I smiled at her. Do I like her or not? I think I do! But like I don't think she likes me back. All these thoughts in my head made me fall asleep next to her.

KAIRI POV

Me, Alejandro, and Alejandro's girl were at lunch and we didn't see Y/n and Mattia. "Where are they?" Alejandro's girl said trying to call Y/n. "What if they are in danger" Alejandro said and I shrugged. I tried calling Mattia but he didn't answer. "Ugh Mattia and Y/n ran away" I heard someone say. "At least I got her number." I heard someone else say and I knew it was Mariano. "They are probably in the house." I say looking at Alejandro and Alejandro's girl while getting my stuff. "Let's go then" Alejandro's girl said while getting her stuff and Alejandro did too. We walked out of the school and went to the house. I noticed that the windows were shut and the doors were locked. We tried banging on the windows and the door but nothing happened. "Here let me just open the garage door" Alejandro's girl said while taking a little remote from her pocket. "The fuck" me and Alejandro said at the same time. "Don't ask" she says and we both walked inside of the garage. The door was unlocked so we got in. "Y/n! Mattia!" We all say at the same time and no answer. "I'll look at Mattia's room" I said while walking up the stairs. "Ok we'll check on Y/n's room" Alejandro and Alejandro's girl said at the same time. Mattia wasn't at his room. "Not here!" I scream. "Found them!" Alejandro said. We all walked in her room and saw them sleeping next to each other. Y/n was on Mattia's hand and Mattia was hugging Y/n sleeping. I smiled at them and I saw that Alejandro's girl was about to cry. "They are so cute!" She say while looking at them. "Yeah yeah whatever" Alejandro said while laughing. "Let's just chill downstairs and wait for them to wake up" I say walking down the stairs and we all chilled at the living room.