Chapter 48

We are just getting started

We were still laughing at me stabbing The bitch that was messing with us.
"Wait guys stop, this isn't funny" I said as I stopped laughing. "Oh shit, what the fuck" Alejandro says. "That's weird" Kairi says. "Y/n get out of the stall" bestie says. I listened to her and we just stand in the bathroom until the bell rang to go home. Mattia was quiet so I asked him what's wrong with him. "Are you ok Mattia?"I asked him. He ignored me. "Mattia, answer me" I said. He had his head down and his hands are covering his face.

He's going to love it

I moved Mattias hand and saw his right eye...it was just like mine. White and cats eye. "What the fuck" I said out loud. "What!?" The rest said. "He's like me" I said and they saw his eye. "Oh no, not him" Alejandro says. Then a scar formed on his face and around his eye. "Look what's happening on his face" Kairi says. "Just like yours" Bestie says. I made him look at himself on the mirror. He looked and just stared at it.

Ok
now this one
I like it
Isn't he handsome

"Yes, yes he is" my evil side says. "I don't want him to get hurt" my normal side says. He's still staring at himself and he laughed out of nowhere. We then All started to laugh again, but we were dying laughing.

I love this already
You guys are getting ready
Two out of the five people
Are
Cray
Cray
I love this

We continued to laugh until the bell rang. We immediately stopped laughing and got out of the bathroom.

They are all laughing, watching, talking

"Cause I'm beautiful" my evil side says. "I don't give a fuck anymore" my normal side says. Why do I keep saying that. Of course I do give a fuck.

You just need to wait until
You
Are
Ready

Everyone was staring at me and talking on each other ears. I don't care anymore. Me and Mattia had our head down. We finally got in the car and drove off. We finally arrived at home and I was exhausted. "I can't believe that this is happening" I say. "It's Happening" Mattia says. "Are we all going to get it?" Bestie says.

Yes
All of them

"Yes" I said. "I don't want to get hurt" Alejandro says. "Well too bad, I don't want to get hurt either and Mattia also but we need to get used to it" I said. Wait, but does this disappeared if we do something? I thought in mind.

Yes
Yes
Yes
You need to do something
Then
It's gone
But then
Probably
It will
Come
Back
Cause your going to
Love
It

"What do we need to do?" I said out of nowhere. "Who are you asking that to?" Bestie asked me. "Hold on, I'm talking to Lucifer" I said. "Who's Lucifer?" Kairi asks.

I'm Lucifer
I'm glad you know my name

"Answer my question, Lucifer" I said. "We need to kill "Los Dueños"" Mattia says.

He's right

"Let's get this started" my evil side says. "No, no no no, my family is there" my normal side says.

Then I'm not going to leave
Neither your friends
Demons
Inside of them
That they are going to
Get

"It's the only thing we could do" I said. "I don't want to kill no one" Alejandro said. "Me neither" Kairi says. "Well, you guys are going to because y'all are getting fucking Lucifer inside of you" Mattia says.

Don't be shy and get your ass up