Chapter 15

I walked downstairs to the kitchen were the group was eating breakfast. "Do you want sometimes to eat?" Alejandro asked me. "Oh ok fine I'll just take an apple, thanks though" I say taking an apple on the counter. I sat on the sofa with my phone waiting for us to leave. I was so nervous. First because I'm new here and Second the "Fuckers boys" that the boys were telling yesterday. I got interupted by a hand moving up and down and I saw that it was Bestie. "Are you ready to leave?" She ask while holding my hand. "Yeah let's go" I say while walking to the car. I sat between Mattia and Kairi, bestie and Alejandro were at the front. We arrived at school and we parked the car on the parking lot. Everyone got out except for me. I just stayed there on my seat staring at my shoes. "Y/n are you ok?" Someone says and I knew it was Mattia. I looked at him and I smiled at him and he smiled back and he took my hand walking me out of the car. We were all walking to the entrance of the school and everybody's eyes were on me and my group. I was still holding Mattia's hand and squeezed it hard cause I was so nervous and scared. We entered inside of the school and I needed to go to the office to get my schedule. "I'll see y'all later!" Alejandro, Kairi, and Bestie said while walking away leaving me and Mattia alone. We both entered inside of the office. I saw this pretty women on the desk typing on her computer. "Oh well hello good morning children's" she says while giving us a smile. "What do y'all need for today?" She ask while still typing on her computer. "She's new here and needs her schedule" Mattia said to the woman still holding my hand. "Oh ok here you go!" "Also someone else decided to show you around the school for today" she says while looking behind us and we both saw this curly hair dude.

Mariano
Mar

He walked in with a smile and thanking the women. Mattia took me outside of the office while the women and Mariano were talking. "If your on danger, don't be scare to contact us for help. We are everywhere in the school, got it?" Mattia says while leaning in and kissing my forehead. "Be careful" he says looking inside of the office and walking away. He looked back at me and I nodded. Mariano came out of the office and we started walking in the hallways. He was showing me the class that I had and I had some classes with my group. "So what's your name?" He asked and stopped walking. I stopped walking also and stand in front of Mariano. "It's Y/n" I say with a nervous smile. "Wow that's a beautiful name" he says while smirking. "Oh thanks!" I say while looking at my fingers. Hours past and it was lunch time. I saw the group sitting on a table so I joined with them, they were all joking around and talking. I was looking around and saw these group of girls staring at me and I looked away. I saw these group of boys looking at me, winking and smiling at me. I rolled my eyes. "I'll be back I'ma fix my hair" I say to the group and they all Nodded. I walked to the bathroom and just stared at myself on the mirror. I heard the door open but I ignore it. I was walking to get out of the bathroom until I bumped into someone and looked up. It was Mariano. "What are you doing here!" I say while I looked at him. "Don't worry princess" he says while walking on me and pinned me to the wall. His face was close to mine and kissed my neck and face. I tried to push him away but he was to strong. I yelled not that loud but I bet people outside could hear. He was going to far and I heard the door open and saw Mariano getting pushed back by Mattia.