Chapter 29

Mariano's POV

"UGH WE NEED HER RIGHT NOW!" I scream punching the wall of the kitchen. "Bro calm down, we are going to get her soon, we just need a plan" Antonio says opening the fridge to get something to drink. "But then we will fail" I say covering my face. "We just need to be stronger this time" Antonio says going through his phone. "What if we have a party and invite Y/n and her Amigo's and Amiga and some people that they probably don't know" A voice spoke across the room. "I mean I think that will work, do you agree with Jenna Mariano?" Antonio asks

Jenna
Mattia's EX

"I don't know" I say shrugging my shoulders. "I mean we could like drug her" Antonio says looking at both of us and taking out a little bottle of drug. "Do you always carry that around?" I ask Antonio taking his little bottle. "I actually don't know why I have this with me all the time" Antonio says taking his bottle back. "Whatever" I say walking to the living room. "Did you text Mattia Jenna?" I ask Jenna. Since Jenna is Mattia's EX. We told her to text him saying that she can't wait to see him again. I mean, I think that's Jenna's plan for the "Party" that we are going to throw tomorrow. "Yeah but he hasn't answered" Jenna says taking her phone out and showing the message to me. "Probably playing with his girlfriend" Antonio says laughing. "Wait he haves a GIRLFRIEND!" Jenna ask looking at us with her eyes wide. "Yeah you didn't know" me and Antonio said at the same time. "Why am I missing every Tea that is happening every day!" Jenna says walking to her room. "Bitch" Antonio says walking to the basement. I started to laugh out loud. "Let's meet at "Los Dueños" crib at 5pm!" I screamed going outside and went to my car. I decided to go to Y/n's parents house and tell them the plan we are going to do. I arrived at their house and knocked on their door. Y/n's mom opened the door. "Hola mijo, come in" she says opening the door wide for me to get in. "Hello! How are you" I say walking in. "Oh I'm good, and you?" She says. "I'm actually great today" I say sitting down at the table. "Do you want coffee?" She ask. "Oh sure" I say while nodding my head. "So why you came here for?" She ask while making the coffee. "I'm here because I want to tell you both of a plan that we are doing for tomorrow to get Y/n" I say while playing with my fingers. "What's the plan" she says sitting across of the table. "Ok so... Jenna came up with a idea of doing a party at our house and have some new people in the party and have someone invite Y/n and her friends to the party, and you know that Jenna is Mattia's EX right. We told her to text him saying that she can't wait to see him again. So she's going to try to distract Mattia, and Y/n is going to get herself a drink whenever she does. Someone ask her to dance with them. We put some drug on her drink and then she probably doesn't know what is happening so one of us is going to bring her "Upstairs" but what we actually doing to her is bringing her to one of our car and bring her here." I tell her the plan that I made myself quickly and taking a sip of my coffee. "Are you sure that is going to work?" She asks me taking a sip of her coffee. "I mean... We are meeting at "Los Dueños" crib at 5pm today and talk about the plan" I say finishing my coffee. "Oh ok I guess we will meet you there at 5pm." She says getting the cups in the sink. "Well thank you for your time and I'll see you at the crib" I say giving her a hug. "No problem mijo, I'll let my husband know" she say walking to the door and opening it for me. "Thank you, bye" I say walking out the House into my car. "Adios Mijo!" She says to me while closing the door. Ok so it's only 3:40 so I guess I'm just going to were Antonio is at and wait for 5pm to come.