Chapter 28

Mattias POV

I just stared at my ceiling for 25 minutes doing nothing. Just thinking about life. I guess. I hope all of this end soon cause I can't stand it. I just want to be with my friends going to places, hang out, party, whatever teenagers do. I didn't have nothing to do so I decided to go to Y/n's room. I walked to her door and knocked on it. "Come in" I heard her say softly. I opened the door and walked in. "Hey, are you ok?" I ask while sitting on her bed next to her. "Yeah I guess, it's just... I want this to end already" she says taking a deep breath. "Same for me" I say looking at her. Damn, I feel so bad for her. Her family are just Stoopid and HORRIBLE. she doesn't deserve to have a family like that. I started to think about my family. I ran away because there were so many arguments happening every day and I couldn't handle it anymore. I met Alejandro, Kairi, Alvaro, and Roshuan before running away. I went to Alvaro's house which he lives with Roshuan. I told them everything and I stayed in their house for couples of weeks. Until his parents bought us a house where me and the group could chill at. I moved inside of the house. Alejandro and Kairi decided to move with me so now we live together. Alvaro and Roshuan stayed were they were before leaving to Florida. In the house there was Six rooms. One is a guest room. Three of them for one of us, and there was two more rooms left. We couldn't think of what to do with the two room left. We decided to just decorate it because we are wierd. So now it's Y/n's and Alejandro's girl room and I can see that they love it because they keep so organized and clean. I haven't talked to my parents in a long time. Eh whatever. I looked at Y/n and she was asleep on her head on my shoulder. I didn't want to wake her up but I tried to move to go to my room but she hold me tight so I guess I'm staying in here. I layed next to her and just stared at the ceiling again. What is wrong with me? What could I be doing right now without the two girls? Am I and Y/n a thing? I actually don't know. I mean she didn't say anything. I'll just wait until she speaks up. I got a message from an unknown number saying. "Better get your group ready for this week". Then another message popped up saying "I can't wait to see you again honey!". What the fuck. Who are these people. I mean I guess the first message was from one of the members of "Los Dueños" but the other message I don't know. Weird. I turned off my phone and went to sleep.