Chapter 34

Y/N'S POV

I woke up on my bed, still wearing my clothes that I wore on the party. I don't remember what happened that much. I just remember that I drank a lot and seeing Mattias face when he was bringing me to my room last night. I showered and got ready for the day. It was a Wednesday and we have school this week. Are we even going to school this week? I don't know. I'ma check the others. I went to Besties room and saw her sleeping on her bed with her phone on her hand. I picked her phone and charged it because that's what Best friends do I think. I went to Kairi's room and he was sleeping sucking his thumb. To be honest, Kairi is cute because he acts like a kid. I laughed and checked on Alejandro. He was awake sitting on his desk. "Oh hey Alejandro!" I say. "your awake at 6:07 am today?" He asks me. "Yeah, I don't know why, I mostly wake up at 9 or 12" I say. "Yeah your right, how are you feeling?" He asks me. "I feel good now actually!" I say. "Good to hear!" He says. "Why are you awake at this hour too?" I ask Alejandro. "Since its a Wednesday, I woke up at 5 because I wasn't sure if we have school so I woke up early to make sure I guess" he says. "Oh yeah I was wondering if we are going to school today or this week" I say. "I'll check on Mattia" I say. "Ok bet" Alejandro said. I walked to Mattia's room and saw him rolling himself all over the bed. He started to say "Leave me and her alone" "I said stop!" "Kill me instead of her!" "Noo!". Mattia screamed while sleeping. I went up to him and woke him up. "Mattia are you ok?" I ask him and he immediately woke up breathing heavily. "Y/n your still here!" He says giving me a tight hug. "Yeah duh I'm always here" I say with confusion. "Did something happen to you? Are you ok?" Mattia asks me. "Yeah I'm fine like always, why? Is there something wrong?" I ask him. "I just had this scary dream and I'm just scared that its going to happen one day" he says. "Tell me everything, I'll listen" I tell him sitting next to him on his bed. "So me and you were in my dream and we were in my house were I used to live with my parents. They didn't know that im with someone that is in danger because of their family that it's part of a gang. My parents then knew who you were and they didn't want for me to get hurt because they thought that you are here to hurt us. They got mad at me and tried to kick you out of the house. We started arguing and i didn't let them kick you out. My dad then brought some of his friends to kill you. I was begging for him to not hurt you and told him everything about you. Then his friends came and threatened you. I was so terrified that I told them to leave both of us alone, to kill me instead of her, to stop, then they pull the trigger and that's when you woke me up." Mattia explained while he was crying. I started to shake because what if that happens in real life? I gave Mattia a tight hug and a kiss. "It's going to be fine, nothing is going to happen to me, I swear" I said to Mattia and he nodded. "Also are we going to school?" I ask him. "No not today" he says. "Alright then stay in bed and calm down for now" I say. "Ok thank you" he says. "No problem, call me if you need something" I say and walked out of his room. I kept thinking of Mattias dream. What if someone know about me and my family and try to kill me and them? I don't want my family to die cause I still love them. I know that they are in a gang but can they just figure things out? Probably soon, I hope, in the future.