Chapter 2

???~ hey mamas you need help?

Y/N~ umm... Do I know you?

Alejandro
Ale

Ale~ well now you do Mamas *he smirked* I'm Alejandro or Ale

Y/N~ oh well umm... I'm Y/N nice to meet you.
I smiled back

Whenever he smiles you can see his dimples which is funny to me.

Ale~ what, what's funny?

Y/N~ oh nothing
I laughed quietly

I turned to my right and see my bestie staring at Ale which she looks like she haves heart eyes. Ale saw who I was looking at and he immediately walks up to her with his dimples showing.

Ale~ hey mamas im-

Blablablabla you know the vibez. I went back to my phone chilling and hearing shoes scratching around me but I ignore it. Someone immediately falls to the chair that was next to me and I jumped up.

???~ OoPs sorry my bad.

Y/N~ oh, no its fine.
I smiled at the boy that was next to me

He was short like 5'4 height, fluffy hair, cute smile with a funny laugh.

Kairi
Kai

Kai~ oh umm... I'm Kairi! He says nervous

Y/N~ I'm Y/N nice meeting you!

I turned to my right where Alejandro and bestie was and they were gone. I was looking everywhere but couldn't find them. All I hear is screaming and laughing next to me. I stand up to see a better view of where they could be at.

???~ Hey come with us now!
A tall boy says as he grabs my hand and drags me while running with his buddies which I met Kairi.

Y/N~ oOf umm ok
I say as I was running with them

We continued running until I saw Ale and bestie running too, I was going to say something but then I got cut off my darkness around me.

Y/N~ is someone here with me
I say as I breathing heavily

???~ yes I'm here with you but you need to stay quiet for me pls

I couldn't see who was with me but I could feel his body close to me and he grabs me tight infront of him.

Y/N~ where are we? Is everything ok? Where's everyo-
I got cut off by a hand over my mouth

Y/N~ Hey!
I swiped the hand off my mouth. Then I see a door open slowly and immediately felt someone grab my hand and dragging me father from the room which it was still dark. The boy fell to the ground and I fell on top of him. Then I felt a sharp pain on my body.