Chapter 53

NARRATOR POV

"Mattia, calm down. Take your time" Kairi said. Mattia was still holding a knife and crying. Mattia listened to Kairi and tried to take deep a breath. "I just cant" Mattia said as he dropped the knife and dropped his knees on the floor with his hands covering his face. "I....I can't anymore" Mattia added. "Mattia, what did they tell you?" Alejandro asked. "I need to kill... someone. If I don't then...I don't know" Mattia tried to talk but he kept on crying. Y/n came up to him and hugged him. She moved the knife far away from him. Mattia started to calmed down with his face on her chest. "Tia, its ok. We will get over with it" Y/n says as she pulled away from the hug and they both stared at each other's eyes. "Maybe" Alejandro added. "Bro, shut up" Kairi said as he hit Alejandro's arm. "Yeah you bitch" Y/n's bestie said as she slapped his head. "Are you sure?" Mattia asked while staring at Y/n's eyes. "Yes, promise me" she said as she quickly kissed his lips. "Ok, I'll promise" Mattia said as he grew a smile on his face. "Ok guys, since we are cool for now, what are we going to do now?"  Bestie asked. "Ale, why don't you tell Mattia everything that you told us earlier, would you?" Y/n said. "Yeah sure" Alejandro said and stayed with Mattia in his room. Kairi, bestie and Y/n walked away and walked to the kitchen. "What's the plan now?" Kairi asked. "I don't know...we just need to wait for both of you to get it" Y/n said as she shrugged her shoulders. "And if we don't get it" Kairi asked. "There's a hundred percent that you guys will get it. You'll see" Y/n said as she walked to the living room, sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. Kairi and Bestie joined with her. "put on the news, to see what's happening" Bestie said. Y/n switched channels until the news came up. "Good Afternoon ladies and gentlemen's. Today on the news is very important for now so we would like you have your attention. Yesterday at 7:57pm, a young kid have gone missing. Last seen was at the park, wearing a basketball short and a black shirt. Lives in Totowa, New Jersey, Male, Brown eyes, black hair, short nor tall, and 11 years old. If you see this young boy, please contact the police department immediately. His friends and family are hoping to see him come back home safely. Reward is 100K dollars. We will put a picture on the screen and in the streets. Thank you for your time and stay safe. Thank you"  The reporter explained and Kairi quickly turned off the TV. "Kairi! We were watching the TV" Y/n whined. "Oh no... No no no no" Kairi said as he panicked. "What what's wrong?" Bestie asked. "I'm too scared to tell... especially Mattia" Kairi said as he continued to panick. "What why, tell us" Y/n said. "That boy is Ma-" Kairi got cut off by Alejandro's Loud ass voice. "Alright guys I told him everything" Alejandro said. "What happened?" Bestie asked him. "Oh nothing... He started to laugh out of no where" Alejandro said. Kairi was still panicking and didn't say anything. "What happened to Kairi?" Alejandro asked. "I don't know but he was going to say something" Y/n said. "Say what?" Mattia said. "Nothing...it's actually nothing." Kairi said. "Oh ok then" Y/n said. "Oh also guys, on the news..." Y/n started to tell about the missing boy to Alejandro and Mattia. "What was his name?" Mattia asked. "Wait I forgot...was is Alex? Lucas? Gian? I don't remember but I heard something like that" Y/n tried to figure it out. "It's... It's...I'm sorry Mattia" Kairi said. "What you mean?" Mattia asked.