Chapter 16

Mattia pulled Mariano away from me and he started to beat the fuck out of him. "Don't you fucking touch her you freak!" I heard him say. "We will fucking kill you next time!" He says while still punching him. I just stand there with tears on my face. I saw bestie coming inside and taking me outside of the bathroom. Kairi and Alejandro were there too helping Mattia out. Me and Bestie ran outside of the school and stand next to the car. "Are you ok? What happened? Did he do something worse?" She keeps asking and I just said "I'm fine I guess" I say while wiping my tears. Minutes past and we were both in car. Bestie was hugging me while waiting for the boys to come back. I closed my eyes with dried tears on my cheeks. I heard the boys come inside of the car. "Is she ok? Did she told you everything?" I heard someone next to me ask Bestie. "Yes but she didn't want to talk about it" bestie said. I felt her let go from the hug and someone else hugging me. I felt his hug and knew that it was Mattia. I was starting to fall asleep on the car ride. I felt myself getting picked up from the car to a room which I guess it was mine. I got laid down carefully and covered me with my blanket. "I am so sorry, I should have stopped him earlier" I heard Mattia say. He kissed my cheek and sat down on the sofa next to my bed.

MATTIA POV

I layed Y/n on her bed carefully and covered her with her blanket. "I am so sorry, I should have stopped him earlier" I say while looking at Y/n while she was sleeping. I kissed her on her cheek and I decided to stay with her so I sat down her sofa that it was next to her bed. I felt bad for her, she didn't deserved it, it was only her first day too. She's lucky that we were there with her. I felt my eyes close and fell asleep.

Dream

I got woken up by the Alejandro, Kairi, and Alejandro's girl running up to me waking me up and they all got shot. I saw them fall to the floor and saw someone short my stomach. I saw Y/n running inside my room and went up to. I saw her cry and told her that I loved her and she said it back and my eyes closed which mean that I was gone.

I woke up from sweating and moving a lot. I opened my eyes and looked at Y/n if she was ok and she was. She was still sleeping. I stand up from the couch and went inside of my room and went back to sleep. I was thinking of what we are going to do tomorrow at school with Y/n and Mariano. I kept thinking and fell asleep for the next morning.

*AUTHOR*

I don't hate Mariano so don't hate on him. I was just thinking if he should be on the story and ya. So I still love Mariano so show him so love. Thank you!