Chapter 13

Y/N POV

After I asked that question of school, the boys were just staring at me and Bestie with a confusing face. "2 days ago?" Kairi asked. "Yeah 2 days ago?" Alejandro and Mattia asked at the same time. I looked at Bestie and we both stared at each other, and we knew that our parents lied to us, why probably because they wanted us to go shopping that day and you know what happened. I just walked to the sofa of the living room and just got message from my mom. I opened the message saying " please come back home honey. Sorry that we couldn't contact you, the phone line was cut off." I turned off my phone and looked at the group. "My mom messaged me" I say looking at them. "What she say?" Mattia asked while sitting next to me. I showed him the message and he passed it to the group. Thy all had a shocked face and I didn't know what to do. "What am I going to do?" What if they find us?" "Outside" "at school" "or anywhere cause they are probably every around this neighborhood" I say while rubbing my face and breathing heavily. Mattia hugged me and said that it's going to be fine.

*Hours past*

We were all just sitting down talking and laughing. "So when does school start?" Bestie asked looking at us. "It starts in 2 days" Alejandro said. Wait but "we are not ready" I say while looking at Bestie. "Well we should go shopping today!" Kairi say. We all got ready and jumped in the car vibing. We arrived to the mall were hella people was inside. We all entered in clothing shop, shoes, supplies, and bought random things. We were all just playing around and joking with each other. Bestie was pushing me everywhere and I pushed her back. Kairi was bothering Mattia and acting like a grandma. Alejandro was just taking selfies like he always do. We all finished shopping for school and had fun. We all skipped to he door and Kairi almost fell and hit his head to the car but then I caught him on time and we all started to laugh. We were all in the car vibing and I got message from an unknown number saying "icu :)" I looked at Bestie and showed her the message and then passed it to the group. Mattia blocked the unknown number and my mom's number and said " there peridot" while smiling at me and handing my phone back. I smiled and went back to vibe with the group. We arrived to the crib and got our stuff for school. It was night time but we wanted a movie night so we all changed to our PJ and made 3 bags of popcorn. We saw a scary movie which I love and also my Bestie. I knew the boys didn't like scary movies because they all jumped up whenever something scary happens. I saw Alejandro holding besties hand and his head on his shoulder trying not to cry and Bestie was laughing. I looked at Kairi and he was already asleep. I looked at Mattia and he had a scary face, so I hold his hand and put my head on his shoulder. I was shaking but the. It faded away.