Chapter 37

Y/N POV

"Can you leave him alone though? He did nothing to you Bestie" I say to Bestie. "That's his fault that he didn't wanted to tell me who that girl was" bestie says rolling her eyes. "But nobody told you to push him against the wall with your hand tight to his neck and kicking his leg" I say laughing. "Ugh whatever" bestie says putting her head down. "You just need to calm down for a while and just wait until we find out who she is" I say patting her back. "I guess" bestie says putting her head up. "Why not have a girls night tonight? Wouldn't that be fun!?" I ask Bestie. "Whatever that makes you happy" bestie says. "Ok bet, we are going shopping so get ready and meet me in the car" I say. "Ok" bestie says going to her room. I'm going to let the boys know that me and Bestie are going shopping. "Kairi and Alejandro, were y'all at?" I shouted. "We are in here with Mattia!" Kairi shouted back. "Can you guys leave him alone" I say walking in Mattia's room and saw Kairi and Alejandro drawing on Mattia's face while he was sleeping. "Look at my master piece right here" Alejandro says pointing at a Dick drawing. "Really Alejandro?" I say while laughing a little. "You guys act like five year olds" I say taking their markers from their hands. "Me and Bestie are going shopping today, just to let y'all know" I say putting away the markers. "Alright, we will stay here playing FIFA" Kairi says. "Ok then don't forget to let Mattia know though" I say. "And I want to see those drawings on his face gone when we come back or else" I say with a serious face and they both got scared. We all started laughing. "Y/N Are you ready!?" Bestie shouted from the living room. "Yeah coming!" I shouting back. "Oh well bye guys, call us if y'all need anything" I say. "Alright, have fun!" They both said at the same time. I walked out of the house and into the car. We drove off and arrived at the mall. We first went to Forever 21 and so on. We were so tired that we wanted a break. We sat at these bleachers that was in the mall and just gossiped. Until we got interupted by someone else. "Hey it's you from the party!" A familiar voice spoke. "Oh it's you, again" bestie says rolling her eyes. "Oh I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Jenna" Jenna says. Wait. Jenna! Is that you? "Who's this that you brought?" Jenna asks. "Umm my Best friend Y/n, y/n raise your head up and don't be shy" bestie says. As soon as I saw Jenna, my eyes started to fill up with tears. "Y/n? Is that you?" Jenna says. "I didn't know that you guys know each other" Jenna says. ”Yeah she's my bestie since I moved here like one month ago or... I don't know" I say wiping off my tears. "What are you doing here? I thought you were still at Chicago?" I ask her. "Umm...well...yeah but like...I moved here because my parents still treats me like shit" Jenna says. "Oh so how are you?" I ask her. "I'm actually better now moving here" Jenna says. "Oh well we need to go now so we will see y'all next time BYE!" Bestie says dragging me from the the conversation. "Oh sorry but here's my number since I changed numbers" I say giving it to her. "Alright thanks, see y'all later" Jenna says. We both arrived at home and put our stuff away. "How do you know Jenna?" Bestie asks me. "Oh well... She was my Best friend before moving here and she was like my sister. Her parents treated her like shit so she moved in with me and she told me that she was going to move back with her parents because they said they were sorry but now she's here" I explain to bestie. "So you and Jenna were Besties before!?" Bestie says. "Yeah, I sometimes miss her but I feel like she doesn't care about me anymore" I say. "What are y'all talking about?" A voice spoke. "It's none of your business Mattia" bestie says. "Hey can you stop!?" I say hitting her arm. "We were talking about Jen-" I say but got interupted by besties hand. "We were talking about girls stuff ok Mattia so back off" bestie says. "I said stop!" I say taking off her hand. "Ok whatever" Mattia says walking back to his room. "What was that for!?" I ask Bestie. "It's something that I need to tell you later but tonight, but don't tell Mattia or nobody about it" Bestie says. "But why though?" I ask. "Just do what I say" bestie says walking to her room. "Ok... Weird" I say. I wanna know what's the problem?