Chapter 17

MATTIA POV

*In the morning*

I woke up from my alarm and I screamed "STFU!" and smashed my alarm. I didn't want to go to school because of yesterday, but I know we can protect her. I got up from my bed and went to take a shower and got ready. I walked to the kitchen hoping to see everyone up but I only saw Alejandro, Kairi, and Alejandro's girl. "Good morning!" They all say at the same time. "Good morning" I say back. "I'll be back" I say and they all nodded. I went upstairs into Y/n's room and I knocked on her door but no answer, I knocked again and no answer again. So I walked in carefully and saw her still in bed. I went to sit at the edge of the bed trying to wake up Y/n. She doesn't wake up. "Y/n wake up we need to go to school" I say while shaking her and moving a piece of hair to the back of her ear from her face. She moved a little but didn't open her eyes. I was thinking of something else that could make her wake up and I thought of something that would make her "happy" for me. "Y/N I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" I yelled and I heard footsteps coming from downstairs and into the room. Y/n immediately woke up with a smile and looked at me. She ran to me and hugged me, making me almost fall to the floor. "WTF?" The others says while Y/n was still hugging me. "I'm so proud of you big boi mattia!" She says while pulling away and smiling at me. "I'm just joking, I was trying to wake you up but you didn't so I decided to tell you that I have a girlfriend" I say while putting my hands up. "Ugh Mattia! I was waiting for that moment to come!" She says while going to the bathroom to get ready. We all laughed and Alejandro's girl said "we will wait for you downstairs!", "OK!" Y/n said back. Minutes past and Y/n came downstairs ready to leave. We all went to the car and got to school. I was so nervous because I didn't know what was going to happen today. This time I need to be with her all day with the group too. We entered the school and the others went on their own ways. "Be careful bestie ok, love you!" Alejandro's girl said to Y/n and hugged her. Y/n nodded and they went to their ways. I walked Y/n to her locker and to her 1st period class which she haves with Kairi. I told her that everything is going to be fine, and that Kairi is there with her. She nodded and went inside. As I was walking to the stairs, I heard these group of boys talking. "Bro yesterday, Mattia beat the fuck out of Mariano!" I heard someone say. "Our boss can't know what happened yesterday" I heard. "We need to get her to come with us back home with "Los Dueños"" one said and I immediately knew what Mariano was trying to do to Y/n yesterday. "My sister is going to try to distract Y/n's "boyfriend" so we can get the chance" I heard and I walked to my locker. I kept thinking of what they were saying and trying to do to Y/n, and when that one person saying that "Y/n's "boyfriend"" got stuck on my head. The bell rang and I walked to Y/n's class I walked her to her 2nd period class that she haves with me. I'm glad I have her on the same class, so I can watch out for her. We sat with each other and joking around and actually doing our work. I felt something getting thrown to us, it was paper balls. I turned to my back and saw these girls throwing at us. I saw Y/n throwing the paper balls back to them and they all decided to stand in front of our seat after the teacher left to get copies. "Hey loser" a girl said with blonde hair. "What do you want Barbie?" Y/n say at the blonde girl and I told her not to start drama". She listened and went back to work. Another girl put a gum on Y/n's hair and she immediately stand infront of the "gum girl" and it looked like she was going to swing but I got both of her hands on her back and we both went to the bathroom. I tried helping her to get the gum out of her hair but nothing worked. She almost cried because we both kept pulling her hair and we were laughing. We decided to skip all our classes and hide inside of an empty room.