Chapter 25

Y/N Dream

Me and the group got ready for school and of course me and Mattia were nervous but I know we can walk in the school brave. Me and the group walked inside of the school and me and Mattia were holding hands. Surprisingly nobody even looked at us. Weird. The others went to their own class because I was taking to "long" getting my stuff from my locker. I was done getting my stuff and Mattia walked me to my classroom which I have with Kairi. He told me to be careful and kissed my cheek and I nodded. I sat next to Kairi and we were doing our work. Our teacher was explaining our test until the intercom spoke. "Y/n Y/L/N (Your last name) may you please come to the office." I looked at Kairi and I walked out from my classroom to the office. I saw two adults sitting in the chairs and my principal in his seat. "Hello Y/n, welcome" the principal says standing up from his chair and with a smile. "Hello! Do you need me?" I say with a innocent smile. "Yes! I do, your parents are here because you were missing and came here to visit me if you were here in school." The principal says pointing to the two adults and they turned around and faced me. Mom. Dad. No. No way. I don't want to go back home. NO. They saw me with a evil smile and I blacked out.

End of Dream

Y/N'S POV

I woke up scared from the dream. I was so terrified being in that dream, seeing my Family that I haven't seen in weeks or months, IDK. I don't want to go to school. Never but I need to if I want a good future. I went to get ready for the day and walked to the kitchen getting a apple. "Good morning!" Everyone said walking downstairs. "Good morning" I say back bitting my apple. Mattia walks up to me and kissed my cheek. We all went inside of he car and drove to school. Of course me and Mattia were nervous but I know we are brave. I guess. We arrived at school and everyone was staring at us. Why? Probably because me and Mattia were holding hands. Alejandro and Bestie went on their own way and Kairi, Mattia, and me stayed together since Mattia is always with me and Kairi and I have the same class. We went to my classroom and Mattia told me to be careful like always and kissed my cheek. Me and Kairi went inside and sit with each other. We were doing our work and teacher explaining out exam or whatever. Until the intercom spoke
"Y/N Y/L/N may you please come to the office." I looked at Kairi and walked out of the room and walked to the hallways. This is just like my dream that I had last night. I was outside of the office. "Remember if you see someone you don't want to be with, RUN FOR  YOU LIFE!" I repeated in my head what Kairi had told me before. Here goes nothing. I walked inside of the office and saw Two adults sitting on the chairs that it's infront of the principal's desk. "Hello Y/n! Nice to see you!" The principal says smiling at me. "Hello! Do you need me for something?" I ask with a smile. "Yes I actually do! Theres some people that are here to see you and pick you up." He says pointing at the two adults sitting at the chairs and they turned around. FUCK NO!