Chapter 31

Besties POV

It's the next morning and I don't know what to do for the day. Maybe go shopping with Y/n? I guess. "Y/n wake up!" I say opening her door and saw her sleeping with Mattia. "Y/n wake up, let's go shopping" I say while shaking her a little. She immediately woke up with a smile. "Alright bet, let me just get ready" she says while getting off her bed. "What happened to Mattia?" I say pointing at him. "Oh we were watching a movie last night and we fell asleep" she says getting her clothes. "Hmm ok" I say winking at her. "Ew stay away from me" she says walking to the bathroom. "Whatever" I say walking out Y/n's room. I got myself ready and waited for Y/n to come downstairs. Mattia walked downstairs with Alejandro and Kairi and sat in the living room. "What are y'all doing?" I ask them. "We are going to play FIFA" all the boys say at the same time. "Weirdos" I say and Y/n walked downstairs. "Are you ready?" I ask Y/n and she nodded. We walked to the car and started driving to the Mall. We arrived at the Mall and went to Forever 21 first. We bought some stuff and went to another store. Victoria Secret. We were inside looking at stuff until someone we don't know spoke to us. "Hey!" I stranger voice spoke. "Oh hi do we know you?" I ask him. "Oh I don't think so but I go to your school though" he says. "Oh really, I haven't seen you around at school" I say then looking at Y/n. "I think I have seen you somewhere at school, I don't know" Y/n says. "Well I'm Josh, nice meeting you both" Josh says.

Josh

"Oh nice meeting you too Josh" me and Y/n say at the same time. "Oh also there's a party happening tonight so I just want to invite you guys so like we can know each other, and you can bring other people too" Josh says. "Alright bet, thank you" I say as he walks away. "Ight bye, see ya later" Josh says. "Bye" me and Y/n say at the same time. "Are we going to the party tonight?" Y/n ask me. "Yeah, don't we want to do something?" I say paying our stuff. "Yeah I guess" She says while I pay her stuff. "Thanks" she says getting her stuff. "Yessir" I say getting my stuff. We then finished shopping so we went home. It was only 3pm so we got time to get ready. We arrived at home and walked in the house. The boys were running around and chasing each other. Alejandro was slapping Mattias ASS. "Again Alejandro" Y/n says looking at him while putting her stuff on the counter. "Bro his ASS is so fucking FAT" Alejandro says. "Gay" I say looking at him. "Bruh das it I can't" Alejandro says walking away. "Also this kid that we met at the Mall invited us to a party tonight" I say getting my stuff from the bag. "Are we going?" Kairi asks. "Yes" I say giving him a lollipop that I bought for each of the boys. "Thank you!" The boys say. We were chilling at the living room gossiping and the boys sharing lollipops with each other. WTF. It was time to get ready for the party so we all got ready and hopped in the car. "Do you know where the party is at?" Alejandro asks me. Oh yeah also while shopping, Josh found us and gave us the address. "Yeah the kid gave it to me" I say. We arrived at he house and it was a fucking mansion. Wow, great place to be lost. "I have this feeling that I know this house, I don't know I might be wrong" Y/n says while getting off he car. We entered the house and there was a lot of people. Some that we don't know and some from school. "Hey, y'all made it!" Josh says walking up to us. "Hey Josh!" I say giving him a hug. "Big boy Mattia!" Josh says while hand shaking Mattia. "Y'all know each other?" I ask Josh. "Yeah we have some classes together and the boys too" Josh says. "Well enjoy the Party!" Josh says walking away.