Chapter 40

Jenna's POV

It's now 8:20pm so i should go now. I realized that she didn't give me her address so I texted her asking for it. She answered and gave me her address. I started to drive off with a nervous feeling. I don't know who is going to be there. I arrived at my destination and knocked on the door. I saw Y/n open the door and told to come in. "Hey, nice house" I say. "Oh thanks" she says while closing the door. "The rest are coming they just went to get some things." Y/n says. What does she mean the rest? "Alright then" I say. "Do you just want to come upstairs and chill at my room?" She asks me. "Yeah sure" I say. We entered in her room and it was really organized. She had pictures of her family and her friends and... Mattia. Jenna. Just. Forget about it. We talked and talked and she showed me a box that had "memories" on it. We went through the pictures and we laughed at all of them. We started to be like we were before. I hope we get back. We were laughing so hard and loud that we heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Someone then opened the door but I didn't saw who it was. "Oh hey your back!" Y/n says running toward the person. "I'm here with someone that I was Best friends before and we met again" she says. "Jenna this is Mattia. Mattia this is Jenna" she says with excitement. I got up and said hi to him but I kept my head down. "Come one Bestie, put your head up" Y/n says. Bestie? What does she mean? "Ok" I say and raised my head looking at Mattia. He had a shocked face and looked away. I saw the others and saw Kairi and Alejandro with their mouth wide. "Is there something wrong?" Y/n asks. "Yeah I don't know why Mattia is looking away from Jenna and these two nerds with their mouth open like close them, jeez" her Bestie says. "Umm Im going to go my room" Mattia says and he walked to his room which was next to Y/n's. "Umm... Same for us" Kairi and Alejandro said at the same time. It was only me, Y/n, and her Bestie. "That's weird" Y/n says. "Wait what is she doing in here?" Y/n's bestie asked. "Oh I invited her because I'm excited to be with her again" y/n says. "Yeah" I say. "Oh well let's go back to our past shall we" y/n asks me. "Yeah sure" I say and we walked back to her room. I saw her Bestie walk into Mattias room. Oh well. We went back to laughing and gossiping. She asked me about how my family was and I needed to lie to her. I feel bad. But I need too. She started to talk about Mattia and how she is happy to have him and his friends. She's so lucky to have him. We continued to look at the pictures and I grabbed this note that said "Future Y/n" on it. "what's this?" I ask her. "I don't know,it's just there but I'm not going to open it until I'm an adult and have a family" she says and I agree. "I'm so glad that we saw each other again for a while" she says. "Yeah same for me" I say with a smile. "Do you want to be best friends? Again" she asks me. When she said that, I started to get flashbacks of when I met her crying in the schools bathroom and she asked me if I wanted to be her best friend. "I would love too" I say to her. She screamed"yay!" And hugged me really tight. She is so sweet. I love her. But now I need to deal with Mattia and his Amigo's forever. I guess.