Chapter 52

NARRATOR POV

After Alejandro talking to "Lucifer" and knowing everything about it. Y/n was still at in Living room with Her bestie and Kairi. It was silence at first but then Kairi spoke up. "What are we going to do?" Kairi asks. "I don't know, I should check on Alejandro" Y/n's Bestie said and walked to Alejandro's door. She knocked on it and kept hearing himself talk. "Alejandro, who's there with you?" She asked. She kept hearing him laugh and saying random stuff. "Alejandro!" She raised her voice. "Alejandro, open the fucking door, now!" She said while trying to turn the knob on the door. "ALEJANDRO, I SAID OPEN THE DOOR!" she screamed trying to kick the door down but it didn't work. "Guys, I need help!" She yelled to Y/n and Kairi to help her. They came up and asked what was happening. "Alejandro is locked in here and he's saying random stuff and laughing and I'm curious" she says. "I tried to kick the door down but this fucking door is strong" she said. "Hold on, I have something" Kairi said as he walks in his room to get something. He came back with a key. "A key?" Bestie and Y/n said at the same time. "Yeah, he gave us a spare of key for his room, Don't ask why because I don't know why either" Kairi said as he opened Alejandro's door. They all walked in, just to see him with no shirt on and posing in front of his mirror. "Alejandro what the fuck are you doing?" All three of them asked at the same time. "Oh hey guys, look at my scar on my chest. Oh and my eye which is Gray, isn't it cool?" Alejandro says as he turned around and faced them. All three of them looked at each other with a shook face. "Alejandro, are you dumb?" Kairi said. "What you mean?" Alejandro said turning around and looking at himself at his mirror. "Oh my God, now three people have it" Y/n said as she started to panick. "Also, "Lucifer" told me everything about it and it's kind of scary, for me" Alejandro said as he put his shirt back on. "Tell us now" Bestie said. "Everything" Kairi said. Alejandro started to explain everything that "Lucifer" told him. Y/n was also explaining some things too since she had it too. Kairi was scared and Bestie was hoping she was next. "Why are you excited?" Alejandro asked bestie. "Because I want to help you guys. Ok." She said and walked away. "I don't want to get hurt. I don't want people to hear my name. I don't want to get stared at" Kairi said. "It's fine Kairi, we will get over with it" Y/n said as she hugged him. "Maybe" Alejandro added. "Shut up" Y/n said. "Wait we need to check on Mattia" Alejandro said. "I tried to check on him earlier, but he didn't want anyone to talk to him" Alejandro added. "Alright then let's go" Y/n said. "Bestie! Come with us" Y/n yelled and she came up with them. They walked to Mattia's door and knocked on it. No answer. They knocked on it again. No answer. His door was locked too. "Kairi do you have a key for his door too?" Y/n asked him. "Yeah and I have it right now" he said as he took the key out from his pocket. "What the fuck is wrong with you guys" Bestie said. "Shut up" Alejandro said. "Bitch, I will fucking drag you" she said. "Guys stop already" Y/n said. Kairi unlocked his door and everyone went inside and saw Mattia standing there. "Hey Mattia, what are you doing?" Y/n asked softly. "I can't do it. I don't want to hurt anyone" Mattia said as he turned around and faced them while holding a knife. Mattia was still crying. "Mattia, why do you have that on you" Y/n asked. "I need to kill them" Mattia said as he stared at the knife. "Kill who?" They all asked. "My...my..." Mattia tried to talked.