Chapter 59

NARRATOR POV

After the rest left for school. Y/n and GianLuca gets the house for themselves until the rest comes back. They both did crafts, played, danced, cleaned, organized, go to the backyard, plan for the day, and more. GianLuca was tired and wanted to take a nap. Y/n lets him to take a nap and she did her own thing. She was minding her own business when the door rang. Ding dong. Y/n was confused on who could it be. She didn't feel safe opening the door without a weapon. She quickly went to her room and grabbed a bat. She went back to the door and peeked at the peephole. She saw three police men's in front of the door. "Hello? Someone in here" the police men asked. She didn't say anything because she didn't know what to do. She kept thinking if they found out that they killed the kidnapers of GianLuca. She stayed quiet until their footsteps went away. She peeked at the peephole again and they left. She sighed and put her bat away. She went back to her business and decided to check on GianLuca. She went to Mattia's room since that's were he's sleeping now. She checked and he was still sleeping. She thought of treating him like being a mom to him. But he's only Mattia's brother. She left his room and walked past an empty room. She wondered who's room is going to be since there's one room left. She looked away and walked to the Kitchen. It was 2:26 pm so she decided to make lunch for everybody when they come home at 3:00pm. She made sandwiches with chips and juice. When she finished it was 2:40pm. She fixed the table and put the lunch on the table. She checked on GianLuca and he was waking up. "Hey GianLuca" Y/n say sitting next to him while he sat up. "Hi... Are they home yet?" He asked her. "Not yet... they are coming soon" she says. "Ok" he says getting up from bed. "I made lunch for you and the rest since I have nothing to do" she say hold his hand. "I'm hungry already" he say while they both walked to the Kitchen. "I'm glad because I made sandwich with chips and juice... Enjoy" Y/n said. "Thank you...your the best" Gian says while taking a bite of his sandwich. "Your welcome" she says smiling. Then the front door open. "He looks weird..." Someone says. "I hope he doesn't do anything wrong with her or he's dead" someone else said. "We are home!" Mattia said. "Hi Mattia... Come eat with me... And you guys" GianLuca said. "Oh yes I'm freaking starving" Kairi said. "Did you guys had fun?" Mattia asked. "Yeah! Me and Y/n were Dancing, and playing... And I fell asleep." Gian said. "Yep...he's right" Y/n said. "I missed you guys" Mattia said while walking up to Y/n and kissing her. "Us too" she says. "where's bestie?" She asked. "Alejandro would love to explain" Kairi said laughing. "Anyways... There's this new student that came and he's on all of our classes... And the teacher told her to stay after school to show him around the school" Alejandro explained. "Who's the new student?" Y/n asked. "His name is Diego" Alejandro said. They all laughed and Alejandro rolled his eyes. "Anyways guys... I need to tell you something." She says. "What?" They all said. "Earlier... Someone was at the door... And I peeked on who it was and it was these group of police men's" she explained. "Did you opened the door?" Mattia asked. "No because I didn't know what to do..." She said. "It's fine" Mattia said. "So what we doing today?" GianLuca asked. "I don't know brother" Mattia said. "Can we go to the park?" He asked. "I don't know about that" Mattia says. "Come on bro... It would be fun than doing homework" Kairi joined in. "Fine" Mattia said.