Chapter 23

BESTIES POV

After Y/n walking up to me and asked for the upstairs bathroom key and giving it to her. I was so happy for them both cause they are so cute together, but I don't know if they are going to be together you know. I looked at Alejandro and Kairi and they both had a shook face. "What? Aren't y'all happy for them both?" I said looking at them both pointing The upstairs bathroom were Y/n and Mattia was. "Yeah.. I mean....eh" Kairi says while scratching the back of his neck. "I feel like Y/n doesn't have feelings for him too tho, I don't know why though" Alejandro said while walking upstairs. "I don't know!" I say following Alejandro and Kairi following us both. Alejandro walked inside of the bathroom and looked away. "Ugh Big boy Mattia!" Alejandro said looking away. I walked inside and saw them kissing. I was so happy for Y/n! I was jumping up and down screaming "YAASSSS!". We then saw Y/n running to her room and then I stopped jumping up and down and staring at the floor.

MATTIAS POV

Me and Y/n were making out in her bedroom. We both sat down on her bed and kept kissing her. We were so into it that I ended up on top of her, but we didn't get freaky. We were still making out until the door opened. "NOW ITS YOU MATTIA. THAT IS GOING TO LOOSE HIS VIRGINITY!" I heard Kairi scream from the door. We both stopped and stared at each other. We started laughing out loud. Alejandro and Alejandro's girl walked inside too. Alejandro's girl pushed me off from Y/n and jumped on top of her. I guess she was happy for her. The boys hugged me and said that this was my dream. "Yeah yeah whatever" I say walking out the room and into mine. I changed my clothes into something more comfortable. "Wait but what about that girl that she is obsessed over you?" Kairi asked and I just shrugged. "I guess I need to show her something special that I have I guess" I say walking out of my room into the living room. "We have school tomorrow soo..." Alejandro said and I widened my eyes. "Oh shit" I say looking at the boys. "What if they stare at me and Y/n?", "What if the "Fuckers boys" know and will try to hurt me?" I asked looking at the floor. "It's fine, everything will be ok" Kairi and Alejandro said at the same time. Y/n and Alejandro's girl walked into the living and Y/n sat next to me. "We should go to the carnival that is open now!" Alejandro's girl said. "I guess" we all said at the same time. We all got ready and went to the car. We were vibing inside and me and Y/n were holding hands. She kissed my cheek and put her head on my shoulder. We arrived at the carnival and got our tickets.