Chapter 39

Y/n's POV

Is bestie Alright? Is there something that I don't know? I mean...she's going to tell me tonight. I don't know. I'm just shook that I found Jenna again. Now I'm having flashbacks of when we were Best friends when we were kids and growing up. She was just like a sister since I don't have siblings...I think. I want to know everything about her so why not invited her to our girls night tonight. I turned on my phone and saw a message pop up in my lock screen. It was Jenna. I don't know if I should answer. I think I'm moving too fast. I'll just wait for minutes to answer her. I'm just going to get my stuff ready for tonight. I went upstairs to my room and get my Pj's ready and face masks because why not. As I was looking for random stuff in my closet, I found this little box written "memories" on it with butterflies,stars, and paint, and at the bottom it says "started at age 6". Damn, that was ten years ago since I'm 16 now. I opened the memory box and saw these photos, toys, and notes. I went through the pictures and I started to tear up. I miss my mom and dad, I know they are with danger in them but I want them back. And. Jenna. I miss her so much also. I remember those time when we would hang out all day at school and after school. Go to carnivals. Go to party's. And much more but I can't remember that much. I remember when we met for the first time. I was in elementary school in the bathroom crying. Why? I don't remember. She came up to me and asked if I was ok. I answered with a nod and she hugged me. She told me that everything is going to be ok and I believed her. I asked her if she wants to be Best friends and she said that she was going to ask the same thing. We then started to be together for the entire year until she said that she was going to move back with her parents. I guess. And we didn't talk until then. I read some of the notes which were about how school was and boys that I had a crush on. Alright then. I read another note with the title "Future Y/n" I don't remember when I wrote this note but I'm not going to read it now. I continued to see the pictures until someone knocked on my door. "Y/n are you here?" I heard Kairi's voice. I immediately put the box under my bed and answered his question. "Yeah I'm here, what happened?" I say while wiping off my tears. "Oh just wanted check you out because I haven't heard you" he says. "Oh I'm fine, thanks though" I say. "Umm me and the boys are going to buy some things for us and the house, wanna come with us?" He asks me. "Oh no thanks, I need to do something" I said. "Alright then Alejandro's girl is going with us so be safe and call us if you need anything" he says. "Alright, thanks" I say and he walked away. Alright then, I'm now alone which is fine I guess. I heard he front door close shut and they left the house. I finally decided to answer Jenna's text. "Oh hey, thanks for texting me! I was hoping if you would like to come and have a girls night tonight with me and my bestie?" She then texted back saying that she would love too and she's coming at 8. I agreed and waited for her to come.