Chapter 61

NARRATOR POV

It's now the next day in the morning. They all woke up early and got ready. Mattia had thought of calling a babysitter for GianLuca for his safety. GianLuca asked why and their answer was "school". He agreed and the babysitter came. They got their weapons before she came. They said goodbyes and hoped on the car. Mariano had told them where to go and we're "Los Dueños" would be at today. He told them that they are going to a mansion for their other mission. The arrived at the location and got their stuff. They went to the front trying to not get recognized. Their were guards but only like 4. They asked them what they were doing here for. They said for business too. They declined. Bestie went up to them begging them like she was acting sexy. The guards tried to not get distracted but failed. They accepted them to enter. They entered the house. it was full of guns and weapons. Mariano knew were to go so he went to his way. The rest knew too. There were no one in the hallways. Probably in a room for their mission. They tried to be quietly until someone random ended up in the hallway. "Are you guys invited here?" They asked. "Also what's wrong with you guys face?" They asked until Kairi knocked him out. "Everytime... "What's wrong with your face?"" He said. Kairi dragged the person body to a random room and tied them and taped their mouth and eyes. He left the room and got cought up with the others. They ended up outside to a bigger room and heard people talking and arguing. "Here we are" Mattia said taking his guns out. Kairi took his too and Alejandro too. Y/n got a knife and gun and Bestie got her knifes. They would decide went to surprise them. Y/n kept thinking about her parents being there too. She told them to not kill them and to capture them both. They agreed and waited for them to surprise them. She then also remember about Jenna. She had and idea for her. They waited for minutes until the inside of the room said. "we are  done for today". They got ready and Waited for the door to open wide and get them on a line. The door opened slowly and that's when shots fired and knifes getting thrown. The bodies falling to the ground. They didn't even got their weapons with them except Y/n's parents and Jenna but Kairi and Alejandro held her parents and bestie held Jenna. The guard were coming and Mattia ended their life. "That's it? Y/n asked. "Maybe... We don't know" Mattia said. Kairi, Alejandro and bestie tied them tight. Mariano came with blood all over him. "Finally... It's only all of us" he said. "Mariano!?" Y/n parents said. "Oh yes that's me...I'm with them now" he said. "sorry ma'am" Mariano said smiling at them. "You brat" her dad yelled. "Whatever" she said. "What happened to you guys face?" Her mom asked. "Every fucking time..." Mattia said. "Don't worry about it" Y/n said smiling. "Anyways... Our job is almost done... We just need to end you guys life finished" Mattia said pointing his guns to her parents. "Maybe" y/n said. "Im sorry honey... I'm sorry that we didn't told you about all this earlier" her mom said crying. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" She asked. "Because we were afraid of what you would do" her dad said. "but too bad...I'm here killing people and getting controlled" she said. "we are sorry... Please don't do anything to us" they said. "We'll see" she said as she turned to Jenna. "I do want to end you tough" she said pointing her knife at her face. "Why?" Jenna asked. "Because you a bitch ass hoe" Mattia said. "That and for lying" y/n said. "I'm sorry ok...I'm doing this for myself... So I can do something...to get money" she said. "Your mom invited me to join" she said. "Really mom?" Y/n asked looking at her mom. "I'm sorry" she said. "my ex best friend?" She said. "yes" her mom said. That's when Y/n shot her. We know that she will regret it. "Y/n!!! What is wrong with you?" Her dad screamed. "You too bitch." She said and shot him too. Their head hitting the floor since they were tied sitting on the floor. "Are you crazy?" Jenna said. "yes bitch, now it's your turn" she said and stabbed Jenna 10 times. He body falling back. "Let's go" she said walking out. The rest were shock that she would kill her own parents. They got out except Mattia. Mattia was still at the room staring at Jenna's dead body. He was mad that he shot her body 5 times and ran away to the car. They noticed that their face was getting normal to before but their eyes got blue on the middle and their color with it. Their scar were disappearing and they were Normal again. Bestie didn't got her but soon. They arrived at home but stayed in the car. "That was fun" bestie said. "The fuck?" The rest said. " Now we just need to wait for our other mission" y/n said smiling. "I'm ready" Mattia said. The rest said the same and laughed together.

But this time
Is going
To be
More sad