Chapter 22

Y/N POV

I felt an arm on my waist and i looked next to me and saw Mattia sleeping with me. What happened last night? Did i go too far? Oh no? Eh whatever, I thought in my head. It was the morning so I wanted to get ready for the day. I tried getting off Mattia's bed and tried to not wake him up. He then moved a little saying "just 5 more minutes" while moving his body. "Mattia is you ok?" I ask while shaking him to answer me. He opened his eyes and he screamed falling off his bed. I started to laugh at him. "OoPs sorry" I say while giving a hand for Mattia to stand up from the floor. "Oh um, I'm sorry" he says rubbing his eyes. "It's fine, I'ma get ready for the day" I say walking out  to my room from Mattia's room. "Same" I heard him say and i nodded. I went to take a shower and get ready. Today was a Saturday so I guess we will be staying at home today. I walked downstairs into the living room and seeing everyone on the sofa talking and gossiping. We talked about the party last night and everything. I kept looking at Mattia and he had a nervous look on his face. "What's wrong Mattia?" I ask looking at him. "Oh nothing I'm just tired" he says looking up at me. "Oh ok" I say looking back at the group. Minutes past and later the tv turns on by itself. We all looked at the tv seeing what was happening. The tv showed two people making out. Then two other people walking inside. The other person asked what they were doing in there, "oh nothing, i was just trying to lay Y/n on the bed because she drank too much" I heard the person say and i knew that it was Mattia. I saw Bestie jumping up and down with excitement on her face. "YASSS girl, get it to it!" She screamed looking at me. I saw Kairi and Alejandro with a shook face and looked at Mattia. Mattia had a scared, nervous, and embarrassed look on his face. He then ran to the bathroom upstairs and shut the door. I covered my face and thinking what was happening. I walked to the bathroom were Mattia ran inside and shut the door. I knocked on the door and he didn't answer. I tried opening the door but it was locked. I went up to bestie and told her to give me the upstairs bathroom key and she handed me the key. I unlocked the door and saw Mattia on the floor with his knees up and his head down crying. I went to sit in front of him and i hugged him. "I didn't mean too" he says while still crying. I say nothing and kept hugging him. I pulled away from the hug and he didn't look up so i lifted his head up to face me and i leaned in to kiss him and he kissed back. The others came inside and bestie was still happy for me. I pulled away from the kiss and ran to my room. What were you thinking Y/n? Who was recording us? Who was stalking us? I ask myself in my mind. I heard the door open and Mattia came in. "I'm sorry, is just that... I like you a lot." He says in front of me. I didn't lift my head up to  look at him. "It's ok if you don't feel the same I guess" he says while waking to the door to leave. I then Grabbed his hand and he turned around and face infront of me. I leaned in Again and kissed him and he kissed back. "I like you too" i say.