Chapter 49

Jenna's POV

Oh shit. Y/n got the power. Her eye is white that looks like cats eyes and she haves scars on her face. Oh no. We are dead. I need all of them to know. Mariano, Antonio, Bryce. Everyone. I went to my last class of the day and they were all there. Y/n, Mattia, Kairi, Alejandro, and her best friend. Y/n looks creepy actually. I sat on my seat that was in front of he class, they were sitting all the way in the back. I just sat down and kept thinking of why she haves that. Why does she look like a badass actually. How come we don't have it? They are now powerful than us. I heard in the back of the class "Give it back!" Then the bell rang and everyone came in class. I wasn't paying attention of what the teacher was doing and the class. Everyone was going crazy and doing their own thing. Oh yeah I forgot. Bryce is In this class. Great.  I saw him stand up from his desk and went up to Y/n's desk and the rest. I then saw him grab Y/n hair and made her stand up. She haves a sharp ass pencil. Bryce. Your so fucking stupid. Then Bryce fell to the floor and Y/n and her group ran away. I went up to Bryce and I hold him to go to hallway. We can't go to he nurse because fuck them. They'll just give you an ice pack. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked him. "Bitch I was just talking to her and she kept ignoring me" he said. "Your so fucking weak" I said. I'm not going to do anything to his stomach because it was just a little fucking pencil. We stayed in the hallway until the bell rang. Everyone got out of the classrooms and we decide to move our asses up. I put my arm over his shoulder so I can hold him and he put his arm on mine too. We got out of the school and waited for Antonio to pick us up. "What the fuck happened to him?" Mariano asks me. Oh yeah, I forgot he was here too. "He got stabbed by Y/n with a stupid pencil." I said. "Oh shit, I forgot about them" he says. "Bro have you seen her face" Bryce said. "I haven't seen her yet" Mariano said. "Her eye is white and cat eye, and she haves scars on her face" I said. "What the fuck happened to her?" He asks. "She got power, well it's not really power I think, it's just she's getting controlled by a fucking demon" I said. "How you know?" He asks me. "I just do" I said.
"I was fighting some demons" Bryce sang. "Bruce shut the fuck up" I said. "Bro, you know the dance though?" Antonio asked. Oh shit. Didn't notice he came. "Yeah of course I do" Bryce said and started to dance but them his stomach hurt. "Oh shit that hurts" he says. "Sit your ass down" I said. "How was school?" Antonio asked. I told him everything and he was shook. "Damn,we are all going to die" he says. "I guess, but I don't care" I said. "I swear, she's trying to kill you Jenna" Mariano asks. "I swear, she's going to make a gang" I said. We arrived at home and I was tired ass fuck. I jumped on my bed and I immediately fell asleep. I'm just waiting for the day to come. I still need to tell everyone.