Chapter 30

Mariano's POV

It's already 5pm and we got the whole squad with us in the "Los Dueños" crib. We got everyone in here so let's start working shall we.

Y/n's POV

I woke up at 1pm today with a body next to me. I literally freaked out that I fell off my bed. "Woah woah woah, who's there!" I heard Mattias voice. "It's you Mattia" I say standing up from the floor. "Did you really fell off the bed?" He ask while laughing at me. "Whatever" I say pulling the blanket off him. "Hey! It's cold! Give it back!" He says trying to grab the blanket. "Then next time don't scare me like that" I say giving him back my blanket. "It's not my fault you didn't let me go" he says going back to bed. "Loser" I say walking out my room. Mattia then screamed like a little girl crying. "That really hurt my feeling" he says with a girly voice. I started to laugh out loud that Kairi woke up. "What are y'all doing?" Kairi ask while rubbing his eye. "Oh nothing, I think Mattia needs to talk to you about his feeling because he's acting like a b i t c h" I say playfully and laughing. "I'ma throw you in the pool right now" Mattia says running to me. I pushed Kairi out of the way and started running for my life. I got a flour bag from the kitchen and poured it to Mattia's head. I ran to the backyard and jumped insides of the pool. Wow Y/n. Just wow. Either way I was going to be thrown to the pool. Mattia was laughing at me and I got out of the pool. "Look who's the loser now." He says laughing at me. "No you are!" I say pushing him making him fall in the pool. I started to laugh at him also and walked in the house to take a shower. After taking a shower, I decided to just be with bestie for the rest of the day so I went to her room. I walked In and saw her making out with Alejandro. "BRO AGAIN!" I say pushing Alejandro off from bestie and he immediately walked out of the room. We all started laughing. "Can I hang out with you for today in here?" I ask Sitting next to her. "Sure" she says putting some music on. "So what do you want to do?" She ask me. "I don't know, just talk and be crackheads" I say shrugging my shoulders. "Ight BET!" We started gossiping and vibing in her room and doing dumb stuff. It was already 7 pm so I just got ready for the night. After taking a shower I wanted to watch some movies in my room. Mattia then ran inside my room screaming. "I just want to slap your ASS" I heard Kairi say walking in also. "No pls leave me alone, I got no ass" Mattia says while dying of laughing. "Yeah you do, you said that your ass is FAT" Alejandro says holding a belt. "Wtf is going on" I ask while looking at them with a confusion face. "We want to slap Mattia's ASS" Kairi says with a innocent smile. "May I ask why" I say laughing. "Because he posted a video on snap saying "My ASS is fucking FAT"" Alejandro says showing me the video. I started to die of laughter so hard that I couldn't breath. "Just let them slap it Mattia" I say trying to catch my breath. Kairi and Alejandro started to slap Mattia's Ass. Mattia started to scream while laughing and he couldn't breath. I was sitting on my bed and picking a movie, then Kairi and Alejandro left my room and Mattia stayed here with me crying. "What are you doing?" Mattia ask me sitting next to me. "I'ma watch a movie, wanna watch it with me?" I ask Mattia and he nodded. I picked a scary movie and played it. We were halfway done with the movie until Mattia paused the movie. "Mattia, we were halfway done with the movie!" I whined trying to get the remote control from Mattia's hand. "I need to ask you something real quick" Mattia says looking at me with a nervous face. "What's your question" I say looking at Mattia. "Are we a Thing, like are we like a couple?" Mattia asks me looking away from me. "I mean do you love me?" I ask Mattia. "Yeah I really do" he says looking at me. "Well I do too Soo.... I guess we actually are a couple" I say kissing Mattia's lip and he kissed back. We then started making out. Mattia was on top of me still making out with me. We were gonna take it too far but then I didn't really want to do it now. We finished our movie and went to sleep.