Chapter 32

Besties POV

AFTER Josh walked away from us to enjoy the party. I grabbed Y/n's hand so she can stay with me for safety. Alejandro went to to talk to other people, Kairi went to where the snacks are, and Mattia came with me and Y/n. We went to sit on a sofa where a lot of people were dancing at. "Y/n want something to drink?" I ask. "Yeah sure I'll come with you" Y/n says. "Mattia you want something?" Y/n asks Mattia. "No I'm fine I'll stay here" Mattia says then we both walked away. We got ourself our drinks and stayed in the kitchen until we finished drinking. Y/n was on her phone which it was fine, and I was looking everywhere. I saw this girl walking up to Mattia and sitting next to him. She started to touch him all over his body and I can see that he is uncomfortable. Who is she? Is it someone that is hitting on him? Or is it some phsycho bitch that can't stop stalking Mattia? I didn't want Y/n to see but I need to stop her because I can tell that Mattia needs help. "I'll be back, stay here" I say to Y/n while standing from sitting on the chair and she nodded. I went up to Mattia and the girl. "Mattia will you come with me for now?" I ask Mattia and he immediately stand up. "Yes pls" he says. "Who are you?" The girl ask. "I'm his Friend, do you have a problem?" I ask her. "No just wanted to know, Jeez" she says rolling he eyes. Me and Mattia walked away to where Y/n was. She was there with her head down. "Y/n are you ok?" Mattia asks her. "Yeah I'm fine I guess" Y/n says while stuttering a little. "I guess she's drunk" I say pulling her drink away from her hand. "Come on Y/n let's dance!" Someone says while dragging her to the dance floor. "Kairi be careful with her, she's drunk I guess" Mattia says to Kairi and he nodded. "I'ma go talk to Alejandro" Mattia says. "Ok" I say. "Keep an eye on Y/n pls" he says. "Yes I got you" I say while he walked away. I drank some more and more and took out my little mirror from my bag. I looked drunk but I ain't. I kind of forgot some things but that's fine. "You look drunk, let me bring you to a bedroom so you can rest" I fimiliar voice spoke next to me. It sounded like Alejandro. He got me to a room upstairs and laid me to a bed. I looked who it was and it was someone from the fight at school last time. He got a evil smile and I knew what he was doing. "What are you doing!?" I ask him. "Don't worry Sweet heart, your going to be fine" he says while touching my face. I got so mad that I kicked his balls and his face and made him fall to the ground. I walked outside of the room and saw these three more people getting out of a room. It was Mariano, Antonio, and the girl who was hitting on Mattia earlier. I saw them go to the room I was in and I knew they had a plan for something. I quickly walked downstairs to where everyone should be at. I saw Alejandro and Kairi talking. "Guys we need to go now!" I tell them. "Why what happened?" They both asked. "I'll tell y'all later,we just need to get Mattia and Y/n". Kairi pointed at where Y/n and Mattia were. I walked up to them and told them that we need to go back home now. Mattia agreed and tried to get Y/n to come with us but she didn't want to go because she was drunk. "Y/n let's go home now!" Mattia says pulling her hand. "No,not now" she says whining. "Y/n now!" I screamed at her. She didn't want to move so I told Mattia to hold her so he did. We went to the car and Mattia laid Y/n on the backseat with her legs on top of Kairi's lap and her head on Mattia's lap. We drove home and arrived home safely. We layed Y/n on her bed calming and we all sat on the living room.