Chapter 57

Y/n's POV

Wake up
It's time for school
Yay
It's going to be fun
Again

I immediately woke up because I thought someone was next to me but it was just my mind talking.

Come on
Get ready

I checked the alarm and it's 4:00am. Why would you wake me up really early. School starts like at 8 or 7. I don't know.

Oh well
You need to get ready
And you know
Get your stuff too

But I could do that like in 5 minutes. Ugh whatever. I'll just eat something.

OOo
Eat some pancakes
And eggs
And bacon

No. I'm not cooking at this hour. The rest are sleeping.

No they're not

"Yes they are" I said quietly while walking out of my room to the kitchen. The lights were still off so that means everyone is sleeping.

No they're not

"Yes they are" I said quietly again. Then I heard a door close shut. Who else is awake at 4am?

Someone

Who?

You'll see

I went back to the fridge and heard footsteps getting closer and closer. The fuck.

Omg he's so cute

"Who?" I said quietly. Then I knew someone was behind me but I didn't turned around because I want to know what they are going to do to me.

Don't be mean

Tell me who is it. Now

Just turn around
He's not that bad

"I'm so tired of you not telling me" I said quietly.i finally turned around and no one was facing me.

Look down
Why is he so small

I looked down...and it was GianLuca. Wow. Just Wow. "Hi" he said smiling. "Oh...Hi... GianLuca. Why are you awake at his time?" I asked him looking confused. "I don't know...I just woke up. Why are you awake at this time?" He asks me while sitting on the counter. Does he know about you?

Yes

How? Oh let me guess... Mattia?

Yes
Now answer him

"Well... I usually wake up early everyday" I lied. Why would I lie to a kid?

Are you an idiot

Shut up. Anyways. "Oh really... Then what am I going to do since you guys are going to school?" He asked. How does he know that we school today?

Mattia told him

"I actually don't know. You should ask Mattia" I said. "I guess" he said walking to the sofa and I followed him behind. "Wait...I didn't get your name" he said. "I'm Y/n" I said smiling. "GianLuca" he said smiling. "I know" I said leaving a chuckle. "Your really pretty" he said. "Oh... Thank you" I said smiling a little. "Mattia is really lucky to have you" he said. "Mattia talked to you about me?" I asked him. "Yeah. He told me that he wants a future with you. He wants to start a family with you. But... what does he mean that he wants a family with you?" He asked. "I think he means that he wants to be with me forever and have a house for ourselves and... Have kids?" I said confused and weirded out. "Ew... Having kids?" He said. "I know, I know" I said laughed. "Anyways..." He said. "He also explained everything about what happened with you guys...like everything" he said. "You mean like the gang. The face." I said. "Yeah all of that" he said. "I'm scared that you guys are going to get hurt" he said scared. "It's going to be fine... promise me. If anything goes wrong...than we can solve it." I said hugging him. "I hope" he said. We pulled away when we heard another door swing open and hitting the wall. "OH SHIT!" we heard someone yell from upstairs. "Stay here" I told to GianLuca and he nodded. I ran upstairs and saw Kairi standing outside of his room and covering his face with his two hands. "Kairi? Why are you yelling?" I asked him while walking up to him. "I dont want it" he said crying. "What do you mean?" I asked him. He uncovered his face and he had his eye color changed like ours and scars. "Come on Kairi...it's fine" I said. "No it's not" he said. "You'll get use to it" I said to him. "I don't care" he said. "Kairi be a big boy now" I said laughing at him. "What are you laughing at?" He asked me. "That your scared" I said laughing louder. He then started to laugh a little and louder. Then we both stopped. "Anyways... You look cool" I said. "Shut up" he said rolling his eyes. "We have school today" I said. "Really?" He asked and we both went downstairs to he sofa. "Yep and I don't know what GianLuca is going to do though" I said. "Someone needs to stay with him then" he said. "I want Y/n to stay with me. Pls!" GianLuca said quickly. "We need tell Mattia though" I said.

Four out of five
Yessir