Chapter 58

NARRATOR POV

It's now 6 am. Y/n, Kairi, and GianLuca were making breakfast since they were awake early. Alejandro and Bestie woke up at the same time and walked downstairs to the kitchen. "Good morning guys" Alejandro said while yawning. "What are y'all cooking?" Bestie asked them. "We are cooking Eggs, bacon, pancakes, toast..." Kairi said. "And waffles!" GianLuca and Y/n said at the same time. They both stared at each other and laughed. "Weirdos" Alejandro said while smiling. "Is Mattia awake?" GianLuca asked. "No. I don't think so" Bestie said. "You should wake him up" Y/n said to GianLuca. "Ok" he said walking upstairs to his room. "Get dressed guys. Breakfast would be done after" Kairi said. Alejandro and Bestie agreed and went back to their room. "I hope Mattia let's me stay here with GianLuca" Y/n said making the table ready. "He will, trust me" Kairi said. "We'll see" she said. "Y/n! I woke him up!" GianLuca said walking to the kitchen holding Mattia's hand. "Nice job GianLuca, come sit down to eat now" Y/n said and he nodded and went to sit down. "Good morning Tia" she said hugging him. "Good morning" Mattia said sounding still tired. "Come eat with us" GianLuca said. "Alright" he said. Alejandro and Bestie came back to the kitchen and they all sat down. All of them started to eat. "How are the waffles?" Kairi asked. "Perfect!" Y/n and GianLuca said at the same time. They all laughed. "Mattia?" GianLuca said. "Yes" he said. "Since you guys have school... Can Y/n stay here with me for the day?" He asked. "I don't know" Mattia said. "come on Mattia... Please" Y/n said. "Fine...but be careful both of you" he said. GianLuca and Y/n both cheered and finished eating before the rest. "Come on Gian... Let me find you some clothes for you to wear" Y/n said holding his hand and walking upstairs. "Ok!" He said happily. "Gian really likes Y/n a lot" Alejandro said. The rest stared at him. "What?" He asked. "wait... I don't mean it like that...like best friends...he's too young boy weird fucks" He said looking at Mattia which he was cringing. "Damn" Kairi said laughing. "Shut up bitch" he said. "No you asshole" Kairi said. "Shut up pussy. You were the one crying because you got that fucking demon inside of you like all of us" Alejandro said. "Who told you?" Kairi asked. "No one...I just know" Alejandro said. "pussy" he added. Kairi grabbed a butter knife and went close to Alejandro. "Woah there buddy...that's not going to do anything " Alejandro said backing Kairi away. "Kairi... Sit down and calm down" Y/n said out of no where. "That was fast" bestie said. "really? I just found some old clothes from Mattia's room and Alejandro's and Kairi's" she said. "Wait what!?" Three of them said at the same time. "What?" She asked. "How come we didn't see you get in our room?" Alejandro asked. "Probably because you guys were busy arguing" she said. "Anyways... We should get ready for school already...it's already 7" Mattia said. They all agreed and went to their room. Y/n and GianLuca were washing the dishes and cleaning the table while the rest got their stuff ready. They both finished and waited for the others to leave. The rest got ready and started to leave. "be careful both of you... Please" Mattia said. " We will... we promise" Y/n said patting GianLuca's head. "Yep" he said smiling. "Ok... We'll be back later" Mattia said hugging GianLuca. "Love you" Mattia said to Y/n kissing her. "Love you too" she said back. The rest hopped in the car and drove off. Now it's just Y/n and GianLuca.