Chapter 56

Y/n's POV

While we drove off from the abandoned building that we killed people I guess...which was fun to be honest. I'm still thinking of what I'm doing. I have never done this to people. Neither of us. But we were so good. To be honest. We saved GianLuca. Mattia's brother. Alejandro was driving. Kairi was in the passenger seat. Mattia, GianLuca,Me, and my bestie were in the back. "So is nobody gonna say about you guys all bloody?" GianLuca said. "It doesn't matter anyway" I said. "Why is Mattia's face messed up? And yours? And Alejandro?" He said as he looked at us. "It's nothing" we said. "So what happened to you? Why did they take you?" Mattia asked him. "I ran away from home because mommy and daddy were arguing. Since the park was close to home. I stayed there for hours. I then felt a bag go over my head and getting in a car and driving off" GianLuca explained. We arrived at home. "We will talk later" Mattia told GianLuca as we got out of the car and entered the house. I was so annoyed and pissed that this is happening and we are in trouble. "Y/n what's wrong with you?" Mattia asked me. I ignored him.

Sis
Don't start
Ignoring
People

I don't care. I need space.
"Hello? Y/n you there!?" Mattia said as I was walking away and him following me. I still ignored him.

Girl
He's not going to like it

I said I don't care. "Y/n! Answer me!" Mattias voice raised and I still ignored him again.

Omg
You fucking dead

Why? I then felt my arm getting grabbed and pulled. I was faced with Mattia. What does he want?

He wants
Answers from you
Stupid

I don't have time to answer questions. "Answer me... now" Mattia said as he grabbed my wrist...which looks like tightly. To be honest... I thought it would hurt but it didn't. Weird. I ignored him again and looked away from him.

Oh shit
This is going to be...freaky...I think

What you mean freaky?

You'll see sis

The fuck? Then I felt a hand on my throat and getting pushed to the wall. That's new. I knew that he was grabbing me tightly because I couldn't breath. But how come I couldn't feel my wrist when he hold it tighlty? "Answer me now" he said again. "I'm fine" I said as I tried to speak while he still grabbed my throat. "Can you stop?" I asked him while a tried to push him off.

Girl
You made the worst decision

Why? How? He then got closer and closer and I'm still on the wall. "I said can you stop?" I said as he kind of looses his hand from being tight to my throat but his hand is still on my throat. "If you answer my question" we said as he lowered a little to my ear. "Or is going to be bad" he whispered in my ear. Bitch. Who you think you talking too. The fuck.

Your funny

Thanks? Been knew.

Oh well
You know what to do next
I guess

Yeah yeah...I do know. "Now answer me" he said as his nose was touching mine. The fuck. "No thanks boo" I said as I immediately pulled him off and grabbed my knife.

Yessir

"Don't get closer or you'll get it" I said as I hold my knife. He smirked and decided to come closer to me. Bitch. Is you deaf?

Oh shit
This shit is going to be good

He was getting closer to me faster and I immediately moved out of the way and pushed him to the wall. Haha bitch. I hold the knife to his back neck. I then had a flashback real quick of before. Me and my family in the beach. Playing tag. Eating ice cream. Going in the water. Splashing. Digging holes in the sand. Going back home and watching movies. Popcorn. Then saw Mattia turning around quickly and faced me. He took my knife away. And lifted my chin up and stared at each other's eyes. I looked away and walked away to my room. I know everyone saw that...of course.I locked my myself inside and jumped to my bed. My face was buried to my pillow. Screaming and crying.

Well that's new

"I just want to finish my job" I said

And your job is...

"To kill Jenna and "Los Dueños" I guess?" I said

Yes correct

"Wow I'm so smart" I said sarcastically

Your actually are

"Whatever" I said

Now get ready for bed because you have school tomorrow
Yay

Fuck off