Chapter 6

*The next morning*

Y/N POV

I woke up feeling like I was being shaken and I was. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Mattia shaking me to wake up.

Tia~ Hey, Y/N wake up we need to leave, the view is clear.
He says with a smile

Y/N~ are you sure everything is clear outside?
I say while sitting up and rubbing my eye.

Tia~ yes I'm sure, everyone is downstairs waiting for you to wake up and get ready to leave.

Y/N~ alright bet I guess
I say while I stand up from the bed and walk to get my bags from the corner of the room.

Tia~ we will wait for you outside

Y/N~ ok thanks!
I say while smiling at him and saw him looking back at me and walk away

I got my stuff with me and looked out the window seeing the beautiful sun out and the trees getting blown from the air. While I was walking out my room, I kept thinking about the boys and bestie. Are we both going to get close to them? I think in my head then I realized, I don't want to go back home where my parents are. They haven't called me to see where I was or if I was ok. Probably because they are in a adventure outside killing people. Where am I going to stay at tonight? I thought in my brain while walking out the house.

Bestie~ are you ready to leave?

Y/N~ yeah but I don't know where I'm going to stay at tonight. I'm too scared to go to my home and see my parents.

Alvaro~  maybe you can stay with us at our crib
He says with a shrug and looking at the boys and they all nodded.

Y/N~ what about you bestie? Are you coming with us?
I ask to bestie while looking at her with a confusion face. She looked at the boys then at me and she nodded so I guess we are all staying together.

We where all in the car talking and knowing each other. I see bestie flirting with Alejandro which I started to laugh and gave her a thumbs up and she smiled at me. Alvaro and Roshuan were arguing for what to eat for tonight, and I just stared at Mattia and Kairi and we all laughed. We were in the driveway of the crib where we are staying at I guess and me and bestie where the first one to enter and I immediately ran to the sofa and jumped on it. Everyone started to laugh at me.

Kairi~ BRO WHERES THE  REMOTE FOR THE TV! I WANNA PUT MUSIC ON!
He says while screaming excited

Alvaro~ here I put in music since your music taste sucks balls
He says while looking at Kairi that had a shocked face. They both started arguing. So I jumped in front of them and grabbed the remote.

Y/N~ why do y'all always argue?
I ask while putting some dope music.

Everyone was starting to dance and play around. Alvaro and Roshuan were making videos of them joking around. Kairi was eating junk food at the kitchen. Bestie and Alejandro were dancing which it was cute to watch. Mattia stayed next to me and we started talking about random things.

Mattia~ you know what, I really like you, like a friend I mean!
He says whit a quilty face, and I started to laugh with him.

Y/N~ I am too!
I say with a smile and dragged him to vibe with me to the song.