Chapter 5

Y/N POV

I woke up next to someone sitting down next to me on the floor with other people. I jumped up and screamed while putting my knees up and head down with my hands covering my face. I knew everyone was staring at me and immediately I felt someone hug me. It was bestie. I missed her so much I know it was only a couple of hours but I was worried about her. While hugging I see these group of boys sitting in front of us staring at us.

Y/N~ who are those people over there? Are we going to get killed?
I asked while pointing at the boys.

Bestie~ no they are not going to kill us, they are here with us to keep us safe. Soo... This is Alvaro, Roshuan, Kairi, Alejandro, and Mattia.
I looked at all of them and stared at Mattia because he's the one that I was with and kept me safe.

Y/N~ hey it's you that you kept me with you in that room right?
I say as I pointed to Mattia and he nodded.

Y/N~ thank you for keeping me safe!
I smiled at him and gave him a hug and he immediately smiled big and hugged me back.

Alvaro~ Soo... What are we going to do now.
He says while throwing his hand in the air

Roshuan~ I just wanna eat McDonald's or somewhere else!
He whined and I started to laugh.

We all heard screaming from the kitchen and saw Kairi running to us screaming and he bumbed on to me and I fell on someone's hand. I looked up and see Mattia.

Y/N~  OoPs sorry about that
I say as I stand up and looking at the kitchen why Kairi was scared of.

Y/N~ I found a dead rat! Maybe for dinner I guess for tonight maybe. I say while holding my nose from the smell.

I saw everyone looking at me with a disgusted face and I threw the rat to them and they all jumped up the sofa. I laughed at them as they just seem to cry. I just laid there on the sofa with my eyes closed and think if this is all a dream or not. I wonder where my parents are at right now. Are they on the streets finding people? Is it actually them? All these questions on my head was running around and I immediately fell asleep. I then feel getting picked up to a upstairs and to a bed. I was to lazy to open my eyes but I heard someone say "sleep well ragazza"( sleep well girl) and hearing the door shut close and went back to sleep.