Chapter 47

Y/n's POV

We all waited for the bell to ring for our last period. Then we can go home...and talk. We waited on the hallway like earlier. Some people were in the hallway skipping or going somewhere else. They kept staring at me.

Cause your beautiful

"I dont give a fuck!" I shouted and they kept looking at me and whispering on each other's ears. Ugh I hate this. I am a monster. A ugly one.

Stop calling yourself ugly

" Does it look like I give fucks?" I say. "Y/n calm down, your making yourself embarrassed" Mattia says. "I'm sorry, I can't control it" I say. "I understand, but can you try" he says. "I guess" I say.

Do you know that he's going to be next

"I know" my evil side say and started to laugh. "Pls don't, leave all of them alone, I don't want them to get hurt" my normal side say.

Too bad

"Whatever" I say. We Waited for minutes to past and then the bell rang. We walked to our class that we have all together and just sat down. I started to crack my neck and my knuckles. Damn. What the fuck? How come it doesn't hurt? The group was staring at me with a shook face. I ignored them.

Your going to see you target in
1
2
3

I then saw Jenna come in the class. The bell hasn't rang yet. She looked at me and the others and she sat down infront of the class since we were all the way in the back. I kept looking at her.

Kill her
Kill her
Kill her
Kill her
Kill her
Now
Now
Now
Now
Now
Now
NOW!

The group saw me holding my fist and they kept me seated. "Y/n what are you doing?" Mattia asks me. "I need to kill her" my evil side says. "I need to do it now" I say. "Kill who?" They asked. They let go of holding me down and I went into my backpack and took the gun out and pointed to Jenna. "Y/n! Why do you have that with you!?" Mattia asks me. I said nothing but laugh. "Let me get that" bestie says and took the gun. "Give it back!" I shouted then the bell rang. Everyone came in class and of course they gotta stare.

Cause your beautiful

" I don't give a fuck" I say out loud. They are now talking about me and staring.

Now you made it all worse

"What are y'all staring at!?" I shouted at them. "Y/n calm down" Mattia says. "I know I have these ugly ass scars. But they fucking real bitches!" I shouted. "What are you doing Y/n? Calm the fuck down" I say to myself. I sat back down and put my head down. Worst day ever. No shit Sherlock.

That's what I like to see

I ignored it and kept my head down. "Ok class, since we all finished the lesson, I'm just going to give y'all a break until the bell ring to go home. Enjoy" the teacher says and did her own thing. The students were doing their own things. You know. I just sat there and played with my pencil. It was sharp ass fuck. I could literally stab someone. I kept playing with it until someone interupted me. "Hey loser" someone says in front of me. I ignored them and continued to play with my pencil. "Are you going to ignore me now?" They said. I ignored them again.

Do it
I know what your thinking
Duh

They kept talking and talking and getting on my nerves. "Listen bitch, you ignore me again, and shit is going to go down" they said. I ignored. They grabbed my hair and pull it and made me stand up facing them. " Nice eyes and scar" they said. Who the fuck is he?

Bryce

I don't even know him and he's talking to me like that? "Bitch, answer my question, What's your problem?" He says. "Dude leave her alone" the group said. "Mind your own business" he says to them. "And what if we don't want to" they say. "Well fuck off" he says and grabbed my hair tight. That's when I hold my pencil tight and stabbed him on his stomach.

That's exactly what I'm talking about

I stared at the pencil that was in blood and laughed. Then his body fell to the ground. Damn what the fuck did I do?
I ran off the room and the group followed me. I went to bathroom and locked myself in the stall. "Y/n what the fuck was that?" Bestie asks me. "I don't know. I just did it. I was thinking about it but I don't know what's wrong with my mind" I say. "I killed someone. Did I?" I ask. "No because he just got stabbed with a stupid pencil" Kairi says. I then started to laugh. Then the group started to laugh too.

We are just getting started