Chapter 60

NARRATOR POV

After they talked and ate lunch... They started to walk out the house to the park. Bestie isn't back yet. Kairi, Alejandro's and GianLuca were infront of Y/n and Mattia while walking. They were holding hands. They arrived at the park and the three played together like they were GianLuca's age, meanwhile... Y/n and Mattia were sitting on the bench. "Has anyone said about you guys faces and behavior?" She asked. "Ugh every minute" he said annoyed. "I know, I Know" she said chuckling. "GianLuca! Stay close to Kairi and Alejandro!" Mattia said out loud. "We need to do our job" she said. "What job?" Mattia asked. "Finishing "Los Dueños"" she said. "And ending Jenna's life" she added smiling. "Why Jenna? What did she do?" He asked. "She's going to steal everything from me. Everything that is important to me" she said. "Your crazy" he said laughing. "You'll see when I see her" she said. "Anyways... When are we going to find "Los Dueños"? Or... How are we going to find?" He asked. "Probably from Mariano?" She said. "Mariano? What do you mean from Mariano?" He asked. "I got told that he's going to join us" she said. "really?" He asked. "Yeah... didn't they told you?" She asked. "No...just random things" he said. "Alright" Y/n Shrugged. After they finished playing, they went back home. They made dinner and bestie came back. "Finally your here!" Y/n said hugging her as she enters the house. "Yeah me too..." She said. "There's someone that wants to be with us" she said turning around and a shadow. "Mariano?" Y/n said. "Who!?" The rest said. They all came closer to Mariano. "Bro if you want to mess with us..  you better leave now" Mattia said. "I'm not here to mess with you guys...I'm here because I want to help you guys" Mariano said. "help us with what?" Alejandro asked. "With "Los Dueños"" Y/n said. "How you know?" Bestie asked. "Cause I do now make himself home" Y/n said closing the door and going back to dinner with he others. After they finished...Kairi and GianLuca were cleaning the kitchen, dishes, table while the rest were talking to Mariano. Asking him questions and getting answers. He talked about how he wants to be like them... A normal teenager, but then they got controlled by something. He told him that he has the same thing as them but different. He asked if he could actually help them fight "Los Dueños" soon. It was silenced until someone spoke up. "Yes you may". The empty room that was left is now Mariano's room so he can stay at. He apologized to Mattia for earlier at school with Y/n. Mattia accepted. They got back together to the living with everyone accept GianLuca since he was sleeping. They shared their opinions for their plan. Argued. Voted. For hours until they got the right plan. They decided to start tomorrow in the morning. They all went to get their stuff ready for tomorrow and for bed. Y/n talked to Mattia to make sure if they were ready. He said that we are fine and know what to do. She then said about her Bestie since she still doesn't have something that is controlling her. He said that she'll get it soon. They kissed goodnight.