Chapter 3

I woken up with a light shining above me as I open my eyes slowly

Y/N~ hello, who's here with me?
I say as my voice was shaking from being scared

???~ hey calm down, I'm here with you
A kind of deep voice speaks next to me. I scoot to the left a little to see who it was. I see this handsome boy next to me with fluffy hair, clear skin, beautiful eyes. I stared at him for seconds until he broke the silence.

Mattia
Tia

Tia~ well.. I'm Mattia nice to meet you
He says as he took out his hand out for me to shake it and with a small smile

Y/N~ im Y/n nice meeting you I guess
I say as I was shaking his hand and looked at him with a smile when I saw him staring at something above me with a blank face.

Y/N~ what, what's wro-
I got cut off my him pulling me to his body with my hands on his chest and my face on his neck when he was turning off the light. I scream when he pulled me and hold my head to his shoulder like a baby. I started shaking so bad that I know he could feel it.

Tia~ I think we have to stay here for a while
He says while holding me to his body

Y/N~ why? What's happening?

Tia~ I'll tell you later when it's all quite outside.

Outside the room we were inside was screaming and steps running really fast which I was scared because I didn't know where my bestie is or Ale or Kairi. I was stuck with this boy Mattia in this room. My eyes were starting to closed heavily and went to sleep on his body like a baby.

* One hour past*

I woke up with no one with me. I thought I was on top of someone. Where is he? Did he get kidnapped? Am I next? I started to think all these questions and tears falling from my eyes to my cheeks. I then feel someone's body on mine which was a hug and I'm guessing it's Mattia.

Y/N~ Mattia is that you?
I say as my voice started to crack

Tia~ yes it's me, im here with you, everything is going to be fine, I swear we will get out of here
He says while hugging me

Y/N~ can I now know what's happening now?
I ask while looking at him as he sat in front of me.

Tia~ aren't you new here though

Y/N~ yes I am new here, why?
I asked with confusion on my face

Tia~ well in this neighborhood that we live in there's these group of people that whoever they see they'll kill them, torture them, rape them, any kind of harms they do to the people. So that's why we are here hiding in this tight room.

Y/N~ do you know who they are?
I looked at mattia which he was looking at me and immediately turned around

Tia~ yeah all of us know who they are, their group name is "Los Dueños" they are from Mexico mixed with Puerto Rico.
He says and looks at me which I had a shocked face

Tia~ what's wrong?

Y/N~ I think I recognize them!

Tia~ how? You just moved here

Y/N~ you said they were from Mexico and Puerto Rico right?

Tia~ yeah why?

Y/N~ no wonder my parents say they do real "business" and sometimes they leave to other states or country's!
Does that mean that my parents are part of the "Los Dueños"! Do you have pictures of them or what!
I say as I started to shake more and sweat

Tia~ uhh yeah I saved a picture of he group. It's pretty huge.
He says as he hand me his phone with the picture. I zoomed in the picture to see everyone's face and I immediately see a familiar face on it holding guns up. I immediately dropped the phone and fainted.