Chapter 46

Y/n's POV

You look beautiful

"Whatever" my evil side says. "Ugh shut up" my normal side says. "Excuse me?" The teacher says. I ignored her. "Y/n your behavior is not my type I'ma need you to stay after school in my class today" the teacher says. "I don't care bitch" my evil side says. What are you doing? STOP THIS ALREADY! "Y/N GO TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE, NOW" she says. "No, and I won't go you bitch" I say out loud. "THATS IT!" the teacher screams at me and comes closer to me. She was going to grabbed my hand but I moved out of the way and ran out the class. I ran out and went to the bathroom. I checked myself and my face was messed up. My eye looked like a cat eye and I had scars around my face and around my eye. What's going on with me. I'm not beautiful. I'll never will.

You are beautiful to me
I told you
Your not the only one
For now

"I don't care anymore!" I shouted. What's wrong with my mind. I can't control it. I'm starting to be a monster. I don't want to be one. I just sat on the floor and started to cry. Ugh why me. Why me? What do you mean I'm not the only one?

Your group is going to get it too
And be like you
Your going to make a gang
And fight against "Los Dueños"

" I would love to do that" I say. "No, I'm not going to do anything to them, my parents are there" I say.

You need to
They want all of them dead
Mattia
Kairi
Alejandro
And your best friend

"But I can't!" I shouted and kept crying. "Where is she again?" I heard someone say outside of the bathroom. "I hear someone crying in here" someone says. They walked in and saw me crying on he floor. "Y/n what happened? The teachers are looking for you" bestie says." I don't care" I say. "Y/n, what's wrong with you?" Mattia asks me. "Someones controlling me" I say. "Who?" They all asks me.

We are lmbp
LATERAL
MALEVOLENT
BREACH
PARAMOUNT

"LMBP" I say. "What does that mean?" They asks. "Lateral Malevolent Breach Paramount, they are coming for all of you" I say and started to laugh.

That's what I like to see

"I know you do" I say." I don't care!" I say and stopped laughing. "What do you mean?" Alejandro asks.

Tell them everything what I said
You going to change
Your Looks
Your Mind
Your Behavior
Your Personality
Everything

"Your going to change. Your Looks. Your Mind. Your Behavior. Your
Personality. Everything" I say. "I'm confused" Mattia says. "Just wait for it. Your going to be like me, all of you" I say.

Tell them about the gang y'all are going to be in

We are also going to be in a gang. Like "Los Dueños"
and fight them" I say. "But we don't know anything about being in a gang, and plus we don't want to do that" Mattia says. "I know how to be in a gang" Alejandro's girl says. "Not now babe" Alejandro says. "Bitch" she says. "Mariano is going to join also, just watch" I say. "How you know he's going to join?" Mattia says. "My mind is telling me everything of he future" I say

You are really smart

" Leave me alone!" I shout and hit my own head. I want this thing to go away. "Stop hitting yourself." Mattia says. "I can't control anything." I say. "Let's just go back to class and finish this day" Mattia says. "But the teachers are looking for me. Aren't they?" I ask. "Yeah but who cares" they all say. "Are hey outside the bathroom?" I ask. "Yeah we saw them following us" Kairi says. "But they aren't here." I say. "We swear... We saw everyone here" Mattia says. That's weird.