Chapter 27

Besties POV

After that argument and the fight that happened with Y/n's family, which it was dope, I want to do it again actually. Anyways. We decided to skip all our classes because we don't want people asking us question or whatever. we found this empty room with desks, chalk board, supplies. The chalkboard had "I luv u" written on it. "Whoever wrote that on the chalkboard is a freak" I say taking a picture of it and posting it on Snapchat. I heard laughing from Y/n and Mattia which it was weird. "What's funny?" I ask them and they quickly stopped laughing. "Ugh whatever" I say sitting on one of the desk. "Why are you acting mean?" Kairi ask me sitting in front of me. "I am?" I ask with a confusion face. "Yeah like you wanna slap all of us" Alejandro says looking at the teacher desk. "Ugh whatever loser" I say rolling my eyes and looking out the window. I got a flashback of me when I was younger losing my parents, then getting adopted by two other adults which are now my "parents". Before meeting my "Parents" I would literally cry everyday nonstop. Me in that house with two dead bodies infront of me was too much. There would no more food in the house so I would get out of the house and steal some food. Yes I have got caught and stopped but I continued to do it because I need to survive. I was outside with someone arguing at me for stealing some bread and they started to beat me up every second while speaking. I would try to defend myself but I didn't know how to. Then he or she, I don't remember, got stopped by these two adults which are now my "parents". That's enough, I'm already starting to tear up. I looked at Y/n and she was on the floor sitting next to Mattia with her head on his shoulder and his head on top of hers. God they are perfect. I'm lucky that I found her. She kind of changed me a little. I love her so much. I hope nothing happens to her or us with her family that is part of "Los Dueños". I'm still wondering how my parents got killed before but I can't figure it out. Soon. I'll soon figure everything out. The room was silence for ten minutes. And yes it was awkward I guess. Until someone spoke up. "What are we going to do if they find us again?" Kairi ask looking at us. "I don't know, let them get me and bring me back home with them" Y/n says looking at us. "Y/n stop, your staying with us forever, your not going to get yourself on danger with those gangs that your family is on" I say looking at her with a mad face and she was scared at me. "I'm sorry" I say softly looking back at the window. "It's fine" she says. "We just need to be careful this time" Alejandro says putting his head down on the desk. "Yeah I guess" Mattia says looking at Y/n. School is ending in 1 2 3, now we can go home safely. We all got our stuff and hopped in the car. The car ride was silent and we arrived at our house. I went in first and went to lay down on the sofa at the living room. Y/n went to her room and locked herself inside. Mattia did the same but he didn't locked himself inside. Alejandro and Kairi went to the guest room and just stayed there. I went to Mattia's room and asked him why he's not with Y/n. He told me that "she wanted some space alone in her room so I let her have her time and I don't want to bother her". I nodded and went to my room. I hope all of this ends.