Chapter 21

*next morning*

I woke up on my bed and I looked at my alarm and saw that it was 7:20. School starts at 8:00. Why didn't no one wake me up. I got off my bed and got ready for the day. I didn't hear no one downstairs so I checked on besties room and she wasn't there. I checked Alejandro's room and he wasn't there either. I checked Mattias room and I saw him still sleeping on his bed. His whole body was covered by his blanket and I didn't want to wake him up so I closed his door slowly. I turned around and Kairi was there. "Morning!" He says with a smile. I screamed because he scared me. "Oh good morning!" I say back and Mattias door opens and he was standing behind me. "What Happened!" Mattia says. "Nothing i just I scared Y/n" Kairi says while laughing. "Shut up Kai" I say laughing too. "Don't we have school today?" I ask looking at them both. "Yeah but we don't want to go" Kairi and Mattia say at the same time. "But where's Alejandro and Bestie?" I ask and they all shrugged. I called Bestie and she answered.

On the phone
Y/n and Bestie

Bestiehello?

Y/n~ where are you?

Bestie~ I'm doing groceries with Alejandro

Y/n~ oh ok just wanted to see why you guys were gone

Bestie~ me and Alejandro are going to be back home in 20 minutes so yeah, bye!

Y/n~ ight bye!

Call ended

"They are grocery shopping and they will be back in 20 minutes" I said to the boys and they both nodded and we just chilled at the living room. We heard the door knocking and Kairi went to open it. Bestie and Alejandro came inside with too many grocery bags on their hands. "Theres some more bags in the trunk" Bestie said while putting the bags on the counter and putting the food away. "Bruh!" Me, Kairi, and Mattia said at the same time walking outside to get the rest of the bags. "Shut up kids and help" bestie said and Alejandro laughed. Bestie looked at Alejandro with a serious face and he immediately stopped laughing. We all laughed and did the same thing as she looked at us serious. We were all done with the bags and food and we all sat on the sofa. "Oh yeah, Robert invited us to his party tonight" Alejandro said looking at us. "Finally something else we can do!" I said jumping up and down. The all laughed and we all got ready for the party. I just put on some shorts and a shirt on because I'm not a party person but I didn't wanted to stay in this house every day. We all got in the car and arrived to the party. The music was so loud, you could smell the alcohol outside and weed. I closed my nose because I didn't like any of that but I needed to deal with it. We walked inside and everyone was staring at me. I saw this tall boy walk up to us and said hi to the group. "Who's this that Mattia haves with?" He says smiling at Mattia. "Shut up you rat fuck" Mattia says and we both walked to were the drinks were. I was so bored that i decided to try one of the drinks and took more than two shots. I began feeling dizzy and almost falling from walking. "Bro you drank to much, you need to take a rest" I heard someone say and it was Mattia. "No I'm fine" I said almost falling. Mattia picked me up and laid me down to a room with a bed. I was so drunk, that's the only thing i remember.

MATTIA POV

I laid Y/n on the bed of a random room i found upstairs. She kept moving because she was so uncomfortable on the bed. I saw her stand up from the bed and tried getting out of the room. I grabbed her from her waist and made her face me. I then felt myself leaning in and kissing Y/n. She then kissed back. What are you doing Mattia Polibio? I asked myself on my head. She was drunk so I guess she won't remember tomorrow when she wakes up. We where then making out and I was so happy to do it with her. I then heard the door open and I immediately put Y/n behind me. "What were you guys doing?" Alejandro's girl asked looking at me and then behind me. "Nothing, I was just laying Y/n down on he bed because she drank too much" I say looking at them. "Yeah big boy Mattia, sure" Alejandro said laughing and winking at me. They both walked out the room and i laid Y/n back in the bed. Finally she actually didn't move this time. I was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting to go home. Minutes past and Kairi walked inside. "Come on LoSeRs, we are leaving" he says and I picked up Y/n and laid her on the back seat of the car. Her legs were on Kairi's knee and her head on my lap still sleeping. We arrived to the house and i was lazy to lay her on her room so I laid her on my bed. I laid on my sofa that was next to my bed and tried to sleep. It was already midnight and i couldn't go to sleep. I kept looking at Y/n while she was sleeping. I went to sit on the edge of my bed and kept thinking about last night. Is she going to remember? I don't know. Hopefully she doesn't because it was an "accident" I guess and i don't want our friendship to fall apart. I felt asleep on my bed and slept next to Y/n. What a crazy night.