Chapter 44

Try to shoot with a gun

I immediately grabbed a gun and shoot the wall. I almost hit bestie and Alejandro. "Y/N STOP!" they all screamed at me. "Y/n stop! This ain't nothing to play with,your going to end up hurting someone or yourself" mattia says. "I don't know what's going on with me" I say shaking. "We are all going to end up dead if I don't kill her" I say out of nowhere. "Wait what! Your going to kill someone?" Alejandro asks. "What are you talking about?" Kairi asks. "Who are you talking to Y/n?" Bestie asks me. "Stop playing games!" Mattia says. "I swear I'm not, I don't know what's going on with my mind, I can't control of what I'm saying anymore" I say crying. "Y/n are you ok, pls tell me you are" Mattia says hugging me. I hugged him back. "I don't know what's happening, why am I acting crazy? I can't control it" I say. "Kairi and Alejandro, hide the guns and the knifes somewhere." Mattia tell them and they Nodded. "What do I do?" Bestie asks. "Just help them, I'm going to bring Y/n in her room so she can rest" Mattia says. "Alright" she says. Mattia grabbed me and hold me to his arm. We went upstairs and into my room. What's going on? "I don't want to kill no one" I say softly. "Your not going to kill someone, you just need some rest, we have school tomorrow" Mattia says while lying me on my bed. I got conformable on my bed and Mattia kissed my cheek. "I'll check on you later" He says. "Ok, thanks" I say. "No problem" he says and  closed my door. I then fell asleep.

Stop worrying about it
Your going to love it
It's going to be fun
Everyone is going to be scared of you
Your going to kill her
Or him
Or more people
Your going to make your own group
They are going to love it too
Everyone is going to be careful with you
Your not the only one
Yet
Someone is next and they will be crazy like you
And the rest
Y'all are going to have people joining your gang
Especially Mariano
You know him right?
Of course you do
He wants to be a normal teenager one day
He's going to be joining your group
Then it's going to be fun and games
And dirty
School is going to be fun
For me
Or you
We'll see
Your going to change
Your looks
Your mind
Your behavior
Your personality
Everything
Your going to love it
You'll see

I woke up with a laugh and then I stopped. I checked the time and it was 6 am already. What the fuck? I guess I need to get ready for school. I did my routine and went to the living room. I sat there quietly while everyone was getting ready. I wanted to walk around the house and I knew where they put the knife and the guns.

In the garage

What? I found it at where I was thinking it would be at. I just stared at it and decided to bring a gun and a knife. What the fuck are you doing?

Bring it with you

I put it in my backpack  and went back to the living room. "Alright guys let's go" bestie says. We went to the car and arrived at school. I had my head down the whole time and walking in the school.

They are talking about you

I raised my head and saw these group of girls talking and staring at me. "Y/n why you stop, let's go" Mattia says. I put my head down and continued to walk.

Get ready

I stopped walking and raised my head. I saw Jenna. "Hey there, nice seeing you" she says. "Oh nice eye color contacts you have on your left eye" she says. Contact? What contact?
I got my phone and checked myself. My left eye is white? What the fuck?

Told you. Your looks are going to change

I walked away from her and she walked away too. "Y/n what did she told you?" Mattia asks me. "Nothing" I say with my head down. "Ok?" He says slowly. The bell rang and we went to class. I sat on my seat and kept looking down. "Y/n, are you ok there honey?" The teacher asks me. "Yes" I say. I was kind of talking creepy. "Alright then raise your head up so we can see you" she says. "No" I say. "Alright then, back with our lesson" she says. I realized that Kairi is in this class too. I don't care.
I just didn't move or did anything. I just stared at my desk with my head down. Why do I feel like my body is heating up? Whatever.