Chapter 9

We all stopped infront of a door and Alvaro told me to "open the door". I opened the door slowly and saw my bestie and Alejandro making out with bestie and almost taking off her clothes! I screamed " EWWW NASTY!" and they both turned around with a shook face. The boys behind me were laughing so hard that they all fell to the floor and gagging. I gagged and ran to the bathroom making sure I don't throw up on the "hallway" of the house.

ALEJANDRO'S POV

Me and Y/b/f/n were making out inside of a room and she was so hot. She was so pretty, cute, a crackhead sometimes. I was thinking of how lucky Y/n is to have someone like her. We were so into the make out when she took off my shirt and I almost took out hers went the door opened and saw the group laughing and Y/n screaming "EWWW NASTY!" while gagging and the boys fell to the ground laughing so hard and they were gagging. I saw Y/n running to the bathroom and holding her hair up and touching the toilet. I closed the door saying " ILL GET BACK TO YOU GUYS LATER, LET ME JUST FINISH THIS REAL QUICK" I say while closing the door and jumping back to bed and took of her clothes and kissing her everywhere giving her hickeys. She moaned a little and I smiled at her. I knew the boys were at the door with there ears on the door laughing but we both ignored it and continued doing our "freaky game".

!smut!

She took off my boxer releasing my private and she immediately smiled. I took off her underwear and she immediately jumped up and down on me. We both moaned and I groaned and flip her on the bed and I was on top of her and grinding on her and she scratch my back and rolled her eyes eyes all the way back of her head I guess. All we coul hear is the bed shaking and each other's screams. She kept screaming my name which it was hot. I heard footsteps coming closer and going away but we ignored it. We where continuing our "freaky game" and we both stopped laying on the bed cuddling. It was dark outside so I guess it was night. I looked at the alarm and saw that it was 7: 45 and I knew that Alvaro and Roshuan where leaving to the airport. I called Kairi and he answered.

On the phone
Kairi & Alejandro

Kairi~ Hello?

Alejandro~ hey, are you guys on the way to the airport?

Kairi~ yes we are in the car on the way.

Alejandro~ oh ok tell Alvaro and Roshuan that I'm going to miss them so much and thanks for being there with us and hearts.

Kairi~ ight bet cya playboy.

Call ended